Skyewind

Homunculus Guide (Discussion & Levelling)

If you are using Vanilmirth evolved to Eira, level it in Tatacho map until lev 120. After, Scaraba dungeon 1 or 2 for faster leveling. You must be ready to throw pots.

Very noob advice, why dont u shut the fuck up? Lawl, anyway, you dont need to "Heal" or "Potion Pitcher" your homun, that is a very very stupid idea, why don't you go homunculus leveling build? Like level 5 resurrection homun. It doesnt have a cooldown like 3 minutes, you can spam it whenever your homun dies, and it wont consume too much of your sp. You dont need spending zenies on your homuuun unless it is their food loool /ok

Very noob advice, why dont u shut the fuck up? Lawl, anyway, you dont need to "Heal" or "Potion Pitcher" your homun, that is a very very stupid idea, why don't you go homunculus leveling build? Like level 5 resurrection homun. It doesnt have a cooldown like 3 minutes, you can spam it whenever your homun dies, and it wont consume too much of your sp. You dont need spending zenies on your homuuun unless it is their food loool /ok

I think he meant Blue Potions to spam skills, which makes it faster, but that is not neccessary as well.

Vanil/Dieter 150 in a day.

I suggest to get a Base Vanilmirth for your dieter. High Stats compare to other homo and easy to lvl.

follow this procedures:

1. DL Gibraltar AI Remake v6.1

2. delete or backup your AI folders.

3. extract your new AI to your LimitRO folder.

4. go to AI folder, then go to USER_AI folder.

5. backup Habilidades.lua

6. DL this modified Habilidades.txt (volcanic ash is disabled from using automatically)

7. change extension name of Habilidades.txt to Habilidades.lua

in game:

1. from lvl 99 (make sure your dieter is cordial or above to gain exp) make your way to moscovia dungeon 3 (Mavka Area)

2. lvl your dieter until you get lava slide

3. buy a bunch of flywing and put in your cart.

3. go to juperos 1 (venatu) this is the final lvling area until 150.

4. when your dieter set lava slide use flywing, repeat until your homo die. you must have lvl 5 resu so your homo get its full hp/sp

(lava slide > flywing > repeat)

its much faster to lvl your homo when it gets magma flow.

• Like 1

6. DL this modified Habilidades.txt (volcanic ash is disabled from using automatically)

Somehow, I'm not able to download this file. When I click on this, it just displays a blank page. Can you help? Thanks

Since nightmare pyramid dungeon monster is changed, I just wanna share how I did level up my Dieter.

Base Homunculus: Vanilmirth

From

• 99-104 = Mavka, Uzhas Map (Until your homun learn Volcanic Ash)
  • 104-109 = Juperos level 2 Map (Until your homun learn Lava Slide)
  • 109-132 = Juperos level 1 Map (Until your homun learn Pyroclastic)

Tips:

• Maximize your Volcanic Ash (It does drop monsters accuracy hence it will lower their hit and higher chance of miss)
  • DO NOT AFK IN JUPEROS MAP (Man up! Don't be a lazy hominid, spam CAPRICE  or if you are good at encoding codes at azzy sh*t, might as well you can AFK while you're leveling up your Dieter.)
  • WHITE POTIONS (I know, I know. You shouldn't be spending a single drop of zeny for your homun, I don't depend on Resurrect Homun Lvl 5 because while the mobs are burning & dying, chances are your homun won't get exp. So you need to avoid your homun dying) 
  • LAVA SLIDE (Now it's the time to burn the whole Juperos level 1 map  :P )
  • GIANT FLY WING (It costs 1,000z But hey,  it has no delay when teleporting so you can Gwing > Lava Slide > Gwing > Lava Slide without getting you and your homun hurttt)
  • I STRONGLY DO NOT AGREE LEVELING UP DIETER AT SCARABA DUNGEON 2, ASIDE FROM THE BUTTHURT DEMEGE OF DEM COCKROACHES, YOU MIGHT AS WELL DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR AGGRESSIVENESS​ 

Other tips are welcome  :lol:

Edited by Astratta

Scaraba Dungeon 2. 

You may refer to the following string of quests to get access to this map:

1) '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

2) '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

As for your comment, make sure that you on a decent level entering the dun, you said earlier that you were looking for your homun to max 150 quickly, then that is the place. It's up to the player to be properly geared and have enough pots to survive, if that's your experience I respect it.

My homunculus have 154/150/145/155/150/150 stats... 145 Is the VIT stat and is lvl 127. From lvl 122 It only grow up the VIT stat. Is it normal or is it a bug?

• Like 1

Why my homun doesn't give XP and items to me?

Homunculus exp - read the guide to see the reason...

Items - auto loot from homun kills are disabled to prevent AFK farming.

• Like 1

I d like to know is there a NPC who sell the embryo directly? the failures of creation made me mad! Even with the success i only have 1/8 chance to get what i want............;

Anyone have a config for Amistr/dieter?

After evolving to dieter it doesnt use any of amistr skills tried setting OldHomunType to amistr but it still doesnt use bloodlust/bulwark

I just want to ask something. I'm leaning towards the Vanil-Dieter HomunS path.

do I need to have like a high MATK in my Vanil before I plan to evolve it to a dieter? Thanks.

I just want to ask something. I'm leaning towards the Vanil-Dieter HomunS path.

do I need to have like a high MATK in my Vanil before I plan to evolve it to a dieter? Thanks.

MATK isnt useful in Dieter, homunculus S skills likee magma flow and lava slide use %ATK. For that reason, amistr is a best option instead of vanilmirth to upgrade your homunculus (vanilmirth reach soon all your homun stats, but except for the brew bonus of change instruction, dont give you utility; amistr reach VIT, STR, DEX and AGI, while INT and LUK is arbitrary, anyway catch a insane amount of hp, castling is very useful with AI, and bulwark gives you free VIT useful to debuff resistance and heal potion power ... also the loyal skill isnt weird like bio explosion).

On 10/4/2013 at 2:07 PM, Skyewind said:

v1ueUT0.png

[...]
Feeding and Intimacy

Do not ever forget to feed your Homunculus! Never let the hunger bar go below 11, and donâ€2122.pngt over-feed at 75 and above. The most ideal range of feeding is at the 12 - 24 range if you want to maximize your Homunculusâ€2122.png Intimacy Growth.

For a Homunculus to gain Intimacy, you should feed it regularly. A Homunculus loses 1 point of fullness per minute and gains 10 Fullness per feeding. And in each time you feed your Homunculus, it can gain 1 up to 25 intimacy points. Not feeding your homunculus when it's too hungry will make it hate you and eventually abandon you.

[...]

On 8/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Lai said:

image.png

Homunculus autofeed will be added.

I wonder ... how do autofeed work!? It feeds very fast I guess.

Somebody who can tell about this little more?

Thx! /gawi