26 minutes ago, Cryan said:

You can start off at Moscovia Forest 3. Hunting Mavka for Crystal mirror and Witherless rose. 

Another method is to use @autoloot 100, go to Juperous dungeon entrance, spam fly wing and Round trip. Remember to use Platinum Alter for extra ATK~!

Thanks sir ! , but which of 3 area's do you prefer ?

I've noticed a critical error in my guide, I will update it as soon as possible... Sorry for the inconvenience caused. But do not follow Trigger Happy Shot for the time being!

On 8/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, JDC said:

Thanks sir ! , but which of 3 area's do you prefer ?

Sorry for the late reply. Moscovia Forest 3 is the basic area, you won't be facing alot of difficulties. Juperous and Thanatos tower you need a bit more decent gears before trying it out

Sir can you please give me advice what Item/Equips do I need to get/invest first ? . do the thana card is the best to get first ? . Im just grinding in THANA 11 . sometimes hunting card for better ZENY . I just want to make my rebellion HUNTING CHARACTER just wat You did in video . THANKS in ADVANCE SIR 

11 hours ago, JDC said:

Sir can you please give me advice what Item/Equips do I need to get/invest first ? . do the thana card is the best to get first ? . Im just grinding in THANA 11 . sometimes hunting card for better ZENY . I just want to make my rebellion HUNTING CHARACTER just wat You did in video . THANKS in ADVANCE SIR 

Thana card is not necessary. and here is my following suggestion:

Since you are aiming to be a Hunting Character. You can still go for cheaper options like Archer Skeleton Card. Then aim for a White Knight Card that is obtainable from Old Glast Heim Instances.

You can aim for a Sigrun's Wing and Chewing Gum, both 10m zeny each. At the Deluxe Hat NPC at Vending Harbor.

Cheap headgears are still Ridewood hat where you can get from killing Ridewoods in Clock Tower F1.

Tempest is purchasable at the walkstreet of asgard, just head left abit and you will see 2 vending machines specially for rebellion class. You can also insert a card into tempest with 5 oridecon,10 steel and 2m zeny. The chances are low, so do buy bulk of tempest and bring lots of zeny, oridecon and steel if you are looking to slot one.

boots can Temporal LUK/DEX boots from Old Glast Heim instance. Expert Archer is the enchant you should be looking for. And the best options are Lucky Day or Hawk Eye.

As for garment. You can use any manteau with a card slot for Menblatt Card. so that your Dex can still be converted into Long Range physical damage. Then save up zeny to afford a Adventurer Backpack or try your luck in enchanting with a clean FAW. If not, you can also consider Excellion Wings with triple attack reactors. It gives you more survival if you combo it with excellion suit. You can get those from Verus or farm up enough zeny to purchase them from Vending Harbor when its on sale.

Armor you can get excellion armor if not Cursed Mail.  Cursed Mail is abit more expensive but it is still worth the investment.

Accessories you can get Pendant of Maelstorm from jitterbug instances. It is a mid-tier equipment and its bound to last you all the way until end-game gears.

It is also good to invest for Jitterbug card combo set. It is a very good card set for hunting MVPs.

As for cards, Thanatos Card and Gloom Under Night will be an end game goal. I'd suggest getting all the mid-tier gears then start to farm for the late game and cards.

Your end-game gears to farm for should be: Rebel's Scarf x2, Gunslinger shadow weapon & shield. those are the core equipments you need to become even stronger. Afterwards, aim for the cards and a refine a weapon of choice. Could be either a high refine tempest. or a high refine calf diamondback

I can assure you that these mid-tier eqs will last until you can upgrade to even better gears.

• Like 2

Updated with new Video, Brief description of skills. Fixed Trigger Happy Shot explanation. added in skill tips along with Royal Guard shield combo.

Guest ron

Sir how could deal a huge burst of damage cause mine around 7k but you 50k? or what item i should buy first?

3 hours ago, Guest ron said:

Sir how could deal a huge burst of damage cause mine around 7k but you 50k? or what item i should buy first?

Hi there Guest Ron.

The main item you should focus on rebellion is to get a good weapon first before going for anything else. Try to aim for a stable main weapon first! :D

On 10/7/2018 at 8:00 PM, Han Ma said:

@Cryan teach me how to make a guide. ^_^

want to make for PVP Rebel guide, with sensei Farlhart's permission tho.

Looking forward on this 😃

On 11/28/2018 at 12:47 AM, Yayo4Yayo said:

how do Rebels uses Pendant of Malstrom when they are not third classes?

Pendant of Maelstrom is actually applicable to every job, as long as they are level 130 and above.

Hi, Cryan! Noob here! Thanks for a very well done guide : )

You mind explaining the benefits of wearing Temporal STR boots instead of DEX or LUK a little bit more? I'm following the skill/auto-hit Rebellion path and I'm planning on making use of the Tengu set with 120 STR. Would it still be better to wear DEX boots over STR boots?

Also, is it worth dropping some points on INT? Only for Magical Bullet or is there another reason?

4 hours ago, Cryan said:

I am back. Now I need to catch up on everything and farm up again so I can update again ahahaha

You better come back as a Rebellion!! /Aims gun at ya /heh

• Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.