Lai

Team Recruitment

Team Recruitment

Time pass, day by day, people come and go...but one thing is for sure, we the core of LimitRO is still standing strong to ensure a working team and to ensure the best service to the community!

For that, I can't do alone, I need your help.
Yes, LimitRO need new Helpers, good helpers, willing to help, willing to contribute for the lost players who seek help somewhere in the fields or dungeons.

Now it's time to recruit a new fresh new full Helper Team.

About

Being a helper is not equal to GM, a helper is exactly the same as players without anything GM related commands.
A helper uses his regular player account and can play just like normal as much as they want.
But, being a helper also remarks you as you are willing yourself to help others when they need.
The community has no rights to DEMAND help, only with nice attitude, will receive a nicer response.
This year we plan to recruit around 10 Helpers from different regions.

Helper Period
A Helper will serve maximum 1 year in the team, we will re-open an application next year, and we have done this, every year.
In order to make sure that everyone can have the chance to help others in a little more special way ^^

Helper Outfit
This year we have decided not to make Helpers UBER SHINNY! wth it's makes even me blind when I see them....

• Yellow Name Color
  • Special Helper Costume Hat
  • Special commands to help make events
  • Forum Title & special priviledges

IF ABOVE TEXT is something that you like and can take, please use the application form, fill it, and reply to this topic.

Application Form

• Char Name:
  • Fluent Lang:
  • Nationality:
  • Time in LimitRO:
  • Playing Hours per week:
  • Possible helping hours per week:
  • Personality:
  • Favorite color:
  • Other comment why you suit for this:

Application Period

• Deadline: NEVER - we always welcome new applications.

teamrecruit.png

I would like to thank our retired helpers:

• lorder
  • Shinchou
  • Royce
  • Asha
  • Angela
  • Ellania
  • A suna
  • Beneboi
  • Relax
  • Andifate
  • jin nestics
  • Jiiu
  • Maloot
  • Ellenia

Thank you all for the previous helper period ~~

• Like 2

• Char Name: Maloot
  • Fluent Lang: French/English
  • Nationality: French
  • Time in LimitRO: 2 years
  • Playing Hours per week: Depends, i'm mostly afk these days but always keep an eye on RO, so 5 hours playing and more afk/helping ppl
  • Possible helping hours per week: 10 hours ? I don't really know and ill be on holydays soon
  • Personality: Short-tempered when people are trolling me, but i can be patient and very kind with players who want to learn and ask kindly
  • Favorite color: Blue, you know that already
  • Other comment why you suit for this: As I said I can be really kind, I already helped many people and always answers when someone asks a question in @main / @help / discord / facebook (at least when i'm sure of the answer), I know i'm not an old player but it doesn't mean I don't know anything. I tried most of the classes so i can help with that too. There aren't many French speaking players helping other players and that's why i posted not long ago a post to help new French players if they are lost or need any advice. One last thing: I don't really need much better equipments on my doram so from now on I'll mostly be afk/farm CEs/talk to people = that means I'll have more time to help others :) Oh and i forgot: I'm cute
  • edit: I play RO since 2008 or so

• Char Name: Jiiu
  • Fluent Lang: English , Portuguese
  • Nationality: Brazil
  • Time in LimitRO: November last year
  • Playing Hours per week: all day , only stop while sleeping
  • Possible helping hours per week: Anytime when im online ! let's say 16 hours per day lol
  • Personality: Chill , I love to help ppl !
  • Favorite color: Rainbow ! Any color that suits the occasion  !
  • Other comment why you suit for this:  I 'm a kind person , i already help ppl in anyway i can , just want to make it official so ppl can come to me and ask help ! Thanks !
  • Edit : I play RO since 2006 with little breaks here and then !
Edited by Jiiu
More info !

• Char Name: Moon Kitsune
  • Fluent Lang: Russian/English
  • Nationality: russian
  • Time in LimitRO: just around 2 month, but started to play Ro when 3rd job just reliesed.
  • Playing Hours per week: Playing daily. Around 4-7 hours. 
  • Possible helping hours per week: 30-40 hours
  • Personality: I'm very kind and patient. Can explain same stuff as many times as it is require. Ignoring all kind of trolling. 
  • Favorite color: Blue 
  • Other comment why you suit for this: I have knowledge about Ragnarok. I will be mostly available for any kind of help daily in evening.  Good team of helpers can make Limit Ro even greater. I like to help people and will happily do this for the newbies. 

Char name: Manitas Crazys

Fluent lang: spanish/english

Nationality: Mexican

Ocuppation: attourney at law

Time in limit ro: almost 7 months, playing ro in others servers like 12 years

Hours per week: hmm like 2 or 4 hours at day

Possible hours helping: same, somethimes just log in just to help pple making IS or helping non english speakers

Personality: idk patient and kind and i like helping people bc i like this server and want it to grow up more and more

Fav color: black, red, pink or green 

Othee comment: well i think i could help this server helping out newbies and non english speakers, bc there's a lot on this server and i think that's cool that's why i want it to grown up this comunity, i know im not an expert but at least i can help the newbies and make their playing time a good experience, and making a friendly relationship with gm's and players.

• Char Name: Yoruichi Shishoiin
  • Fluent Lang: English/Tagalog
  • Nationality: Filipino
  • Occupation: Marketing Management Graduate / Taking up Licensed Custom Broker
  • Time in LimitRO: 10-14 hrs a day (depends when people are chatting with me)
  • Playing Hours per week: 98 hours
  • Possible helping hours per week: all day everyday (thuglife)
  • Personality: funny/very professional (assistant businessman to my father)/ good sense of personality
  • Favorite color: blue/black/white
  • Other comment why you suit for this: Well first and for most i have the communication skills to deal with such issues like when people are reporting bugs. i always pm lai immediately on facebook also when some people are asking about the game i always respond to people who are in need. and if i encounter some stuff that needs to be resolved i have my basis of RO friends to try and help out also like royce and asha. if i am truly gonna be a helper i will be active all day everyday because i am only starting my studies again so i have exactly 2 years again in easy time to help out. thanks lai for this i know i've been bugging you that we need more helpers. so i will apply myself BAHAHA. GLHF guys see you in game.
  • Like 2

• Character Name : Maguiia

• Fluent Lang : French/English

• Nationality : French

• Time in LimitRO : 3 years

• Playing Hours per week : playing daily surely like 4-8 hours during holidays (exam period right now *sob*)

• Possible helping hours per week : when I'm online, so surely the same as above

• Personnality : Cool-headed, kind I just help any players who's in need and can explain stuff in differents ways

• Favorite color : Definitly white c:

• Other comment why you suit for this : Well I can be very patient when people need answers. Even if I'm not an old player i do know a lot of things about Ragnarok (at least I've got the basics). I often help people with instances or question in @main/help. I already tried every class so I can help any person who need advice about a specific class. If I become one of the helpers in this server, I will do my best to be the more active to help as many as i can.

Character Name: Silent Bomb

Fluent Language: English/Tagalog/Spanish

Nationality: Filipino

Time in Limit-RO: 4 years total. Been in and out of server because of... life. lol

Playing Hours per week: 4-6 hours per day, 20 hours per week.

Possible helping hours per week: 10 hours a week

Personality: Approachable, fun to talk to, always will have time to talk to someone (if i don't reply right away, it means I'm at work)

Favorite Color: Black

Other comment why you suit for this: I want to continue as a Helper. I always enjoy helping newbies and such. I want to continue and make LimitRO a friendly environment for everyone. Hopefully GM team will take me back again. :D

• Char Name: Relax
  • Fluent Lang: Bahasa Indonesia / English
  • Nationality: Indonesian
  • Occupation: Marketing manager of F&B Industry. also run my family business
  • Time in LimitRO: more than 1 year, started to play since january last year
  • Playing Hours per week: 2 hours weekday. almost all day long in the weekend.
  • Possible helping hours per week: 10 hours
  • Personality: Fun, Humble, i like to telling the truth if good is good if not so is not. if i dunno i will say i dunno, but i try to help ^^
  • Favorite color: Red
  • Other comment why you suit for this: im willing to continue as a helper since im the idol of this server. this server need someone like me to help people also make this server more entertain. sometime i like to make a joke just for fun but not too far. and i think i'm the most active of previous helper since mostly our previous helper using they alternative character, but me, i only have 1 character so people will easily recognize me when im online if they needing our help.

Char name : Linkha
Fluent lang : English,Indo,Malay,Sunda,Jawa
Nationality : Indonesian
Time in LimitRo : 1 year 5 month
Playing hours per week : online everyday,maybe around 8 hours everyday

Possible helping hours per week : if someone need help sure I'll help

Personality : i have much knowledge about ragnarok,been played this game since 2013

Favorite color : Blue (all my char is blue too)
Other comment : I have experience and knowledge about ragnarok,especially limitro and I love helping newbies heart emotikon Also my char is enough strong for leech people :P

Char Name: AndiFate

Fluent Languaje: English/Spanish

Nationality: Mexican

Medical Interpreter

Time in LimitRO:

1+1/2 years

Playing Hours per week:

40+ (8hrs week days,+hrs weekends)

Possible helping hours per week:

I work from home, so I can play while I'm working, most of the time I can answer the questions while interpreting without any problem, the only situation is that from time to time I'll be stucked on a complex call, like a surgery or a post-op patient, so I'll take a while to answer but when that happens and someone has a doubt I just keep the name and respond as soon as the call ends.

Personality:

Easy going, chatty, honest, dramatic. An extra feature is that since I'm working while playing I'm in "costumer service mode" and I reply extra willing to help and happy to respond xD

Favorite color: IRL: Black, for my char: Yellow/Pink

Other comment why you suit for this: 

I have the time and the intention to help, I'm willing to go the extra mile if I have the means to do it, I like ragnarok and this server and I'd like to do my part to make it a better friendlier place for new players, returning players and current players. I've been helper before and I've always have a good time with players in need of help.

• Char Name: ChardeE
  • Fluent Lang: English,Filipino Tagalog
  • Nationality: Philippine citizen
  • Time in LimitRO: Since year 2011
  • Playing Hours per week: 24 hrs a day 
  • Possible helping hours per week: 24 hrs
  • Personality: Cool & Nice
  • Favorite color: Red
  • Other comment why you suit for this: i'm flexible

• Char Name: Cryan
  • Fluent Lang: English
  • Nationality: Singaporean
  • Occupation: Scholarship Student at Collage, Part-Working Part-Studying. Working as an Assistant Engineer at ST Microelectronics.
  • Time in LimitRO: 2010-05-21 12:42:55 - Now
  • Playing Hours per week: 46 Hours
  • Possible helping hours per week: 17 Hours
  • Personality: Shy, Quiet, Optimistic
  • Favorite color: White, Pink
  • Other comment why you suit for this: Very active. Recently LRO has been getting many more newcomers and I would love to help them. Being a helper would allow them to easily approach me. Was a trainee helper before. Want to contribute as much as I can to the community. 
  • Like 1

• Char Name: nietchaiev
  • Fluent Lang: portuguese, english, spanish
  • Nationality: brazil
  • Time in LimitRO: 6~8 months
  • Playing Hours per week: 20 hours per week
  • Possible helping hours per week: 15 hours per week
  • Personality: quiet and friendly guy. team work type 
  • Favorite color: black
  • Other comment why you suit for this: i like the friendly ambient of limitro and want to keep this going on. being a helper is a way to achieve this.

• Char Name: Ellenia
  • Fluent Lang: Indonesia, English
  • Nationality: Indonesian
  • Time in LimitRO: around 2 or 3 years
  • Playing Hours per week: 10 - 15 hrs
  • Possible helping hours per week: 8 hrs
  • Personality: Im easy to talk, random, quite chatty at time.
  • Favorite color: Pink , White , Blue
  • Other comment why you suit for this: Im willing to help newbies and eventho i mostly afk but im trying to help ASAP. I hope to continue as a helper to help more newbie :3

PS . I wonder if it still included at 30th Apr LOL

Edited by Ellenia

Thank you all for apply to this incredible task!

We will review thru and contact you thru Private Message on forums for further instructions!

<3

Helper Team recruitment Season 2 has begun!

If you are interested, please apply <3

Char name Darkspartan

Age 21

Language English

Nationality unitedstates

Occupation abraxas 1, taking care of troubled youth

Time in ro 6 years 4 years very active

Play hours a week 10-21hrs 

Helping hours as many as it takes

Personallyity out going easy to talk to and get alone with willing to help out in any situation disciplined have integrity very honest and blunt if I dont know the answer right there I will find out for you asap 

Favorite  color blue 

Other comments been apart of ro sense 2012 and I want to give back to the community that has been good to me to me is like a family I want to help out in any way I can I want to be apart of the team

Application Form

• Char Name: Shirakiin Ririchiyo
  • Fluent Lang: English
  • Nationality: Filipino
  • Playing Hours per week: 56hrs
  • Possible helping hours per week:  12hrs
  • Personality:  Friendly, Patient, Approachable, Team Player.
  • Other comment why you suit for this: I know how it feels to want to play the game but can't because of some errors or issues that kept you from playing. So despite of me being new to the server, my passion to help others is there. 

• Char Name: Tayno
  • Fluent Lang: English and French
  • Nationality: Canadian 🇨🇦
  • Time in LimitRO: ~8 months-ish
  • Playing Hours per week: 10-ish or more when I'm on vacation
  • Possible helping hours per week: 2-4
  • Personality: mellow. I'm pretty easy going and love to meet new ppl. I love huge raiding parties 😍
  • Favorite color: orange
  • Other comment why you suit for this: I had past experiences as a helper and GM but I'm open to learning new things.

Char Name: Noble Knight Gwenhwyfar
Language: English, Portuguese, Welsh, Spanish, Italian, and Deutsch.
Nationality: Half Brazilian, half welsh, haha
Time in LimitRO: ~6 months.
Playing Hours per week: Around 63 hours I think. Currently on vacation.
Possible helping hours per week: I'm always helping
Personality: Open minded, helpful, sharp minded.
Favourite Color: White and Red / Red and Gold.
Other Comment: I'm often trying to help guildies and people in @help and @main. Most of the time I'm answering questions about ranger/RK/sorc builds. Or how they can get better gear. 
Maybe If I became a helper, I could help not only new players, but our staff too. 

• Char Name: DiNelson
  • Fluent Lang: English/Portuguese-Br
  • Nationality: Brazilian
  • Time in LimitRO: 1 year
  • Playing Hours per week: 75-98 hours
  • Possible helping hours per week: I can help anytime if needed
  • Personality: Introverted and Dedicated
  • Other comment why you suit for this: I want to help the LimitRO with what I can, and the LimitRO being the Server that i consider closest to the kRO, i will always be at disposal.

• Char Name: Icy Irzyka
  • Fluent Lang: French / English
  • Nationality: French
  • Time in LimitRO: 2 years or so
  • Playing Hours per week: ~ 25
  • Possible helping hours per week: ~ 5 - 10
  • Personality: Open-minded, meticulous
  • Other comment why you suit for this: I want to help the community, especially the new players, and anyone who need help and that I can help with my - somehow small - knowledge of RO :D