Tim Goodrich

So woe seems to be ruined as far as new competition

So the reduction of castles seems to have reduced WoE to a near impossibility for any real new competition to come in and compete. The god castle always been hectic, and that is understandable, but as far as an up and coming guild trying to skirt a side castle, seeing as there is only one now...  No chance in hell, once security of main castle there is only one other option anymore. So it makes the underdog, a not even in the race anymore...  😔 

when you say "new competition" exactly how many people are you talking about? As a member of 007 during the weekday ive notice sometimes its just us defending the castle, during the weekend is when its action pact. With the castle reduce to just two i think that the correct amount. As of right now their are 3 guilds for woe. For silk its Black Cats, Stars, and 007. For normal woe its really just Star and 007. The reason i ask how many people you are talking about is because i believe you're just talking about a handful or a few individuals who like to break side castle for loots. They dont woe at all but only show up last 5min to break the extra side castle. That is not fair to guilds who woe such as stars, 007, and cats. To open up more castle will just lead random 1 man guilds to break them. That defeats the whole purpose of woe.

• Like 1

Yep that's right, the main goal of the 5 castles update was to open woe to smaller guilds but it ended up as a stealing game and it's just irritating, 1 man had more influence than a whole guild...

Sir we are newbie guild, and we don't have any problems with competition on Silk WoE.

For gear up some char you need to waster around 1 week. 

For us, only woe time is a hindrance. That why we doing only 2 woe per week.

p.s. Last time i see only two guilds on silk: Stars and 007. Mb you guys need just try to come on woe?

p.s.2 Wanna see more guilds on Silk WoE. Right now Silk Very balanced. All classes with a lot builds uses on Silk.

If those "new" guilds really want to join competitive WoE (even just SILK), the first thing they need to do is to gather members. Anybody can be competition in silk woe so long as they have the numbers. As Ressentiment have said, it really doesn't take long to farm for silk gears. If those people really want to enter the WoE scene, then they have to be dedicated (some of us even have to wake up at 2AM just to participate). Maybe talk to the other smaller guilds that want to join WoE and see if they can just consolidate into 1 big guild.