• RK Runestones Maximum/Cap/Limit

Felgrande
    • Closed

Topic Source Report

• Your Char Name: Feltaki
    • What did you EXACTLY do 1 minute before you saw this bug? (You went open your freezer? That counts. yea that's what exactly means)
      1. Craft Runes
      2. Store ALL of one rune type
      3. Withdraw ALL of said rune type from storage
      4. Bypasses the runestones cap/limit
    • Describe the bug as much as possible.
      • The maximum runestones should be 20 for LimitRO, yet anyone is able to bypass this by storing all in storage, and withdrawing all from storage
    • Give your source (why you think it's bug, according which website?)
      • If I had 1 rune ALREADY in my inventory, it will not allow me to withdraw past 20.
      • If I tried to craft runes past 20 pcs, it will not let me
    • Have you tested?
      • Yes

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Inkfish May I know where you are pulling that information from?

It will normally not let you craft more than 20 runes. It will also normally not let you withdraw more than 20 runes.

1 existing rune in inventory -> withdraw 20 -> maximum/limit message displayed

0 existing runes in inventory -> withdraw more than 20 -> no limit

Edit 12.28.17:

Quoted from https://irowiki.org/wiki/Rune_Mastery

Notes

• Up to 20 of each kind of rune can be in the inventory at once.
    • If a successful creation would leave over 20 runes in the inventory, the creation will not progress. If this happens, a Rough Runestone will still be consumed, but no other ingredients will. For instance, if 3 Asir Runestones are created while having 19 Runestones of the same type, the creation will not progress, but a Rough Runestone will still be consumed; if 1 Asir Runestone is created while having 19 Runestones of the same type, the creation will proceed as usual.

• Like 1

Share this comment

There has been an  update in kRO that removed the inventory limit of Runestones. If you've checked the records here you would have seen the multiple reports about the topic.

Right now the only bug in limit is we can't create more than 20 of each Runes.

Share this comment

23 minutes ago, Caphleo said:

There has been an  update in kRO that removed the inventory limit of Runestones. If you've checked the records here you would have seen the multiple reports about the topic.

Right now the only bug in limit is we can't create more than 20 of each Runes.

@Caphleo Then withdrawing more than 20 from storage while having at least 1 rune already present in the player's inventory should not trigger the limit/maximum message, but it does. So I guess this is what should be fixed?

• Like 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Felgrande said:

@Caphleo Then withdrawing more than 20 from storage while having at least 1 rune already present in the player's inventory should not trigger the limit/maximum message, but it does. So I guess this is what should be fixed?

Yes, that's what should be fixed.

Share this comment