How to Report a Source/Skill Bug?
First, thank you for helping and willing to contribute to make LimitRO better! =)
In order for our developers @Inkfish and @Yuuki to keep things easier and jump directly to the main issue, we would like the reporters to follow the following mall.
Please include at least these following to your report:
Topic Source Report
- Your Char Name
- What did you EXACTLY do 1 minute before you saw this bug? (You went open your freezer? That counts. yea that's what exactly means)
- Describe the bug as much as possible.
- Give your source (why you think it's bug, according which website?)
- Have you tested?
Topic Skill Report
- Skill Name:
- When you use this skill, which statuses are you in?
- When you use this skill, which relevant equipment/ammos/accessories did you wear?
- When you use this skill, are you mounted/do you have push cart/do you have falcon?
- When you use this skill, what requirements do you think you need to meet? Have you fulfilled these requirements?
- What effects/behaviors do you expect the skill to have while it doesn't?
- Screenshot of the skill usage (proof):
- How you draw the conclusion that it doesn't have the effects you expect it to have?
eg:i saw no damage number so i think it deals no damage.the enemie's HP doesn't reduce so i think it deals no damage.those are 2 different ways to draw a conclusion.
- Give your source (why you think it's bug? Which info do you follow?)
- Your Char Name:
The more details, the easier it is for us to track the bug and fix it.
Thank you very much!
Edited by Lai