- Skill Name Magical Bullet
- Screenshot of the skill usage. See below
- When you use this skill, which statuses are you in? No buff
- When you use this skill, which equipments/ammos/accessaries do you wear? See below
- When you use this skill, are you mounted/do you have push cart/do you have falcon? No
- When you use this skill, what requirements do you think you need to meet? The skill needs 1 coin per use
- When you use this skill, do you meet the requirements you think you need to meet? Yes, see below
- What effects/behaviors do you expect the skill to have while it doesn't? I expect the skill to have one of the two effects between the pre rework and post rework (preferably the second one, see below), but nothing happens except for a "miss" animation.
- How you draw the conclusion that it doesn't have the effects you expect it to have? One coin is used every time I try to use the skill so the game definitely registers the skill, but it seems like the effect has been lost during the rework.
-gif of me using the skill with no effect
-Description of the effect pre rework from irowiki :
-Description of the reworked effect from the Rebellion thread in this forum and from various sites :
On 18/05/2016 at 7:36 AM, Guest said:
- reworked from attack skill to buff skill, when activated, use 1 coin to gain additional magic damage with each attack for 30 seconds. Bonus damage doesn't affect skills damage.