• Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

Final Strike

raitard
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed
    • Skill Name: Final Strike
    • When you use this skill, which statuses are you in? Soul
    • When you use this skill, which equipments/ammos/accessaries do you wear? Naked
    • When you use this skill, are you mounted/do you have push cart/do you have falcon? No
    • When you use this skill, what requirements do you think you need to meet? Should not make me run toward my target in WoE Settings (Like Sura Skill: Knuckle Arrow)
    • When you use this skill, do you meet the requirements you think you need to meet? No
    • What effects/behaviors do you expect the skill to have while it doesn't? Should not make me run toward my target in WoE Settings (Like Sura Skill: Knuckle Arrow)
    • How you draw the conclusion that it doesn't have the effects you expect it to have? Makes me run toward my target in WoE Settings. 

Source : http://irowiki.org/wiki/Killing_Stroke

screenLimitRO060.jpg

screenLimitRO061.jpg

Edited by raitard

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback