• Arrows can't be equipped by SC and GX

NornSai
    • Screenshot & Proof: Closed
    • Your Char Name

IBNR

• What did you EXACTLY do 1 minute before you saw this bug? (You went open your freezer? That counts. yea that's what exactly means)

Try to equip Sleep Arrow on a naked SC.

• Describe the bug as much as possible.

screenLimitRO032.thumb.jpg.7f5d24e5f33a6ab5c1a097d49066fb4b.jpg

Before the patch, SC has no problem with equipping an arrow. Now, when I try to equip an arrow, it shows "Forbidden to wear the state cannot be worn".

• Give your source (why you think it's bug, according which website?)

It used to work perfectly before the patch.

• Have you tested?

Yes, tested on SC, GX, and Stalker.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There's an update on GX way back where they can only equips arrows if they have bows equipped, and it just got implemented here recently.

I'm not sure about SC tho. There wasn't a mention of SC in the update.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, NornSai said:

If so, then the Little Feather hat will be used by no one. Too bad. 1f622.png

yeah, that's why that hat is only good on classic servers.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Skadilicious said:

You need to equip a bow first before you can equip arrows. Unequipping the bow automatically unequips the arrows too.

On 4/2/2017 at 4:59 PM, Caphleo said:

There's an update on GX way back where they can only equips arrows if they have bows equipped, and it just got implemented here recently.

I'm not sure about SC tho. There wasn't a mention of SC in the update.

That doesn't work, I just tried equipping a bow onto my gx, it also says "forbidden to wear" (even though the bow I tried to equip, "Bow [4]", says it can be worn by thief class). If this was a deliberate change then why wasn't it posted on the changelogs? Was this an unintentional bug? @Yuuki

Share this comment

^Thief, Rogue can wear bows, not Assassin.

Its not a bug. Stop trying to look for a loop hole.

Im also sad that my sc cant wear arrows anymore.

Share this comment

@Yuuki You brought a new bug by fixing this : now if performers (maestro) switch weapons from a bow to an instrument it unequips the arrows, forcing you to reequip the arrows with every weapon switch.

I'll make a report later but just to let you know.

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, teluoborg said:

@Yuuki You brought a new bug by fixing this : now if performers (maestro) switch weapons from a bow to an instrument it unequips the arrows, forcing you to reequip the arrows with every weapon switch.

I'll make a report later but just to let you know.

It's the same with Rangers. The update was a character can't wear arrows without wearing a bow first. I can't trace the source if it's only meant for Thief Classes, or every class that can wear bows in general.

Share this comment

20 hours ago, teluoborg said:

Yeah but instrument/whip skills use arrows too so what about them? What's the point?

Oh yea, I didn't think about this. How could I not have thought about this, I have a Vulcan Arrow Minstrel.

update:

@teluoborg just tested it right now, I can equip arrow with instruments and whips.

Share this comment