• Possible Giant Growth incorrect behavior?

Theodosia
    • Skill Correct Behavior: How is this skill supposed to be? Give us your sources. Provide screenshots, gif or videos if possible.
      Closed

Possible incorrect bonus from the giant's growth?

Did a little bit of testing and if giant's growth is supposed to give +250% to atk, it seems to give somewhat less than that. 

Testing was done in 3 instances:

1 base str, basic knife, no rune

1 base str, basic knife, rune active

31 base str (to simulate str gain from the rune), basic knife, no rune active

With this testing, final damage increase was roughly 200% instead of 250% on the eggs.

In addition to that, RK damage got decreased twice, once after nerf of the Giant's growth and once more some time after that (I remember doing roughly 40k crits right after the nerf, which then became 28k crits some weeks later). If possible I would ask to check if the runes are working as intended now :0

HECK just realized it should be in skill bugs, I am a dummy, sorry. Can you move it to skills :?

Edited by Theodosia
    Realized that its a possible skill bug, not source bug

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

checked the number

it's =250%. it's +150%. it's not +250%

and it's +25% on pvp/gvg maps.

make another report if you don't agree with the number and include a solid source

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Refering to @Chester's link, our current live behavior is, if not similar, same with that one (last time I tested). I too thought that it adds 250% making it like damage+damage*250%. While the correct one is increase damage by 250% in a sense that damage*250% or damage+150%.

I think the fact we are using google translate, which is not 100% correct, to translate the original text was the cause of confusion. And also that "increase by" part is quite ambiguous

Share this comment

i guess the only way to truly confitm would be to make a kRO account

Since rAetherna version adds 250%

I won't press further until i have more solid proof

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Theodosia said:

i guess the only way to truly confitm would be to make a kRO account

truly agree on this one. For the time being, our only proof is that link

Share this comment

good way to test would be to figure out this rk buffs and eqs and see if the damage would match :0

same rk same eq before rune update

seems that after update it goes from 19-28 (+ chance to triple) 56-84k (+chance to double)

which with consideration that tursis is additive to other bonuses suggests that its more than +150%

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, Theodosia said:

which with consideration that tursis is additive to other bonuses suggests that its more than +150%

One of our ex-players here have made extensive reports about this update in the past. Unfortunately, he's not here anymore to add into this situation. He also showed me these videos before to showcase the update.

Share this comment

https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/208595-kro-runestones-improvement/ too suggests that 250% is added not a multiplier, but they use same source as I did and I cannot be certain for their translation

@Caphleo understood, it is a shame they have left. Some insight might have been useful

Still if we go with rough damage increases would it be sufficient of a proof if I provide comparable damage w/o tursis (25-28k) and then with it? To see the diff in upper bounds

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, Theodosia said:

https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/208595-kro-runestones-improvement/ too suggests that 250% is added not a multiplier, but they use same source as I did and I cannot be certain for their translation

@Caphleo understood, it is a shame they have left. Some insight might have been useful

Still if we go with rough damage increases would it be sufficient of a proof if I provide comparable damage w/o tursis (25-28k) and then with it? To see the diff in upper bounds

Yea, the video should provide enough evidence for it. Since that player is using the same equipment and buffs.

I suggest you make a new report with these videos as proof.

Edited by Caphleo

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Theodosia said:

31 minutes ago, Theodosia said:

Thanks, once I test the damages on monsters on which i have comparable pre-tursis damage, i will post a new report!

Yea, strangely its more than 150%. Around 180%~190% in practice. Well, I hope this can get settled. Thanks @Theodosia

Share this comment

because its additive with other bonuses it will never be a flat 3.5 of damage

i just tested, i deal more with unmodified by runes crits, but less with modified which suggests that limitro tursis is underpowered @kingtristan

• Like 1

Share this comment