• Lope Not Working

onion
    • Skill Name: Lope
      Job Name: Summoner
      Skill Correct Behavior:

Lope skill should work inside Room of Consciousness (Bijou) instance.

This is a video of kRO Summoner using the Lope skill. At 3:35, you will see the summoner being able to Lope successfully and another Lope at 3:51.

This means that Lope should work for this instance, at least. Although I have no other evidence for usage of Lope in other instances like this where you can't use Fly Wing or Teleport in, I just want to say that I believe there would be such instances like maybe Airship Raid and GMT as this skill is a Summoner survival skill, much like Rebel's Fallen Angel and Sura's Body Relocation.

Closed

Lope could not be used in Room of Consciousness (Bijou) instance. See at 0:15.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 5/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Lai said:

Changed Status to Pending

prove it's not a gvg map or a battleground map and the target cell is not occupied.

and do not open any reports when it's a simple reply. only open valid reports.

Share this comment

OK... I didn't know there was a GvG map that uses Room of Consciousness map.

Regardless, this was clearly the instance, as you can see from the three NPCs there, especially Bijou herself. Starting from 0:15, I was trying the Lope skill and after it failed, I walked to show that there was nothing in the way. I admit, the ending was abrupt, but it's all there. 😕

Share this comment

22 hours ago, onion said:

OK... I didn't know there was a GvG map that uses Room of Consciousness map.

Regardless, this was clearly the instance, as you can see from the three NPCs there, especially Bijou herself. Starting from 0:15, I was trying the Lope skill and after it failed, I walked to show that there was nothing in the way. I admit, the ending was abrupt, but it's all there. 1f615.png

i dealt with your first report.

what i did is making this skill usable on a "no teleport flaged" map.

so your video doesn't mean anything now because the server side condision has changed.

your reply after my change is not a valid report

i was quoting Lai's reply meaning i was talking to Lai

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments