- First of all i would like to point out that Land Protector and Magnetic Earth are the same skills with different names.
This is description from Iro. Source: https://irowiki.org/wiki/Magnetic_Earth
This one is from Ragnarok Wiki. Source: https://ragnarok.gamepedia.com/Magnetic_Earth
- Now Let's see how it works on Lro on the example of Killing Cloud
- I'm casting ground, spell type skill Killing Cloud.
- I'm casting Land Protector (Magnetic Earth) on top of it = Killing Cloud disappears.
- I'm casting Killing Cloud on top of Land Protector ( Magnetic Earth) and it can be casted
- Conclusion: Land Protector removes ground, spell based skill such as Poison Cloud but it doesn't block it from being casted on Land Protector. Meaning: Killing Cloud is one of the skills which should be countered by Land Protector but right now only First Part of skill description (Casts an area on the ground that will negate previous ground targeting spells) is working.