• Sign in to follow this  

Kunai Explosion Skill is Pseudo-Elemental Skill!

Master Orochimaru
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Topic Source Report

• Your Char Name: Master Orochimaru / Sealed Orochimaru
    • What did you EXACTLY do 1 minute before you saw this bug? I fought naruto in 4 tails mode /gg
    • Describe the bug as much as possible. as far as I know, pseudo elemental has no element and it can be applied by elements of weapons or ammolition but Explosion Kunai works as forced neutral element like Asura Strike and Killing Srike.
    • Give your source (why you think it's bug, according which website?) http://irowiki.org/wiki/Kunai_Explosion
    • Have you tested? yes, ofc I tested it!

Topic Skill Report

• Skill Name Kunai Explosion 
    • When you use this skill, which statuses are you in? 10 earth charm to make my weapon earth property with Admiral Buff
    • When you use this skill, which equipments/ammos/accessaries do you wear? I used earth kunai and raydric card
    • When you use this skill, are you mounted/do you have push cart/do you have falcon? I hope ninja have a snake mount but ninja has frog mount so I dont use it.
    • When you use this skill, what requirements do you think you need to meet? Explosive Kunai
    • When you use this skill, do you meet the requirements you think you need to meet? yes, ofc!
    • What effects/behaviors do you expect the skill to have while it doesn't? wiki says its pseudo elemental, I expecting my Kunai Damage deals as earth Property since I wore earth kunai and used 10 earth charm to deal dmg earth property damage.
    • How you draw the conclusion that it doesn't have the effects you expect it to have? I used my ab with/without raydric card.
    • The screen shot of skill usage.
    • As you see my damage is 5digits with Raydric Card14543691_1396458133702444_7821304760782252980_o.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEk1NrFzWbP38I6kWrQRmy8UH8Lq7rjwm8qdtL6A_1fEtvHCREOx_w6j8DuOD65cRk74ISPUJzVDTmtPVkK0kz-xC8iFClh1sYreA89HX0ldQ
    • 14543730_1396459617035629_1143564019409794558_o.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEBqujHOb8nYPgvRLLjbgpO5OOy-G06i9nZs3B5yLOvkR-P0DwpZ7ZF7qHagyniSCNKoXjQGwOiRGasf0YAO851poU-oYlNH11DPZ9kKs6DCg
    •  
    • And my damage without Raydric Card is 6digits14570612_1396461277035463_1141606417013276747_o.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeH4xxxyu06zxBJmn_iF_FdNjWX8QSa9NvHBwOsgtGibZUz-RahTySnrt97lYaAfZ9169vY1bsZc-DceYXklow78s1Oqg8lAX2ymD6U7-ED2pw
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

20 hours ago, Inkfish said:

Changed Status to Fixed

THANK YOU inkfish, can you add as well the missing animation skills of kagerou/oboro? those skills are:

Kunai Explosion, Rapid Throw, Release Ninja Spell and Illusion Shock .

Share this comment

??? why is this "fixed"?

Pseudo elemental = "semi forced neutral":

• it's neutral element but is affected by elemental modifiers
    • ghost3/4 element mobs take 0% from neutral and so you will not be able to damage ghosts (unless you have mastery atk / sura spheres)
    • can be endowed to bypass neutral reduction (e.g. raydric). Meaning deviling will amplify your damage because it turned elemental
    • However note that s.atk portion is always forced neutral so raydric will always reduce it by a little.

The only exceptions to forced neutral skills where they cannot bypass the neutral reduction with endows, are in inkfish's list (in which the last one should not be added in the first place):

On 10/8/2016 at 6:12 AM, Inkfish said:

added to the list

MO_EXTREMITYFIST

CR_ACIDDEMONSTRATION

NJ_ISSEN

PA_SACRIFICE

KO_BAKURETSU no, this is pseudo elemental, not truly forced neutral

Your test has too much variable and i have no idea what caster's gears are, and the overall def etc so i dont wanna waste time to do the maths. please retest below

• does it miss on flame skull?
    • does hode card reduce its damage after using earth charm?
    • how much is your s.atk portion contributing to? hence raydric always reducing the damage

@Inkfish please review again

Share this comment

@Takudan subarashi! my brain is tremble!

can be endowed to bypass neutral reduction (e.g. raydric). Meaning deviling will amplify your damage because it turned elemental

However note that s.atk portion is always forced neutral so raydric will always reduce it by a little. on my screen shot, I cant tell if its a little

does it miss on flame skull? yes, especially on ghost at thana dungeon. with max charm, earth kunai

does hode card reduce its damage after using earth charm? NO, it deal full damage

how much is your s.atk portion contributing to? the full damage of my kunai explosion is 120k

this screen shots prove everything that kunai explosion is bug!

first! I cast it with max charm with earth kunai on lv4 fire! earth is weak on fire. you would expct my dmg will reduced, and you know all elements monsters they could take 100% dmg from neutral damage.

14666041_1402360256445565_7947401995623544702_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHfEdWDurXZZo6I0CLLUUleuxdjflBcmTr4mdAUCgFnG6ayec8D07B5JsSLCXF93WeXFdIznoMxPDz9rrXFE5SrheQpOVmUjbM4wrrbpaXzkg&oh=8806fecb5e8798b4cfdcf0bfaa9bbadc&oe=58A5D055

and I Tried to on earth element as well 

14657401_1402359329778991_7914321837398376812_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEicX0GSQ0aJO3fpthaXZFmNsr3_1Bopsi1WHtUzOG2dhewejeo8J_y_PBx7CAa75rfeuXkjPaP6AH1xbbcsAT6ZO6c1FlmTK4w9E8nbJ5ASg&oh=8d8541a0714c095eea716f4228cd58be&oe=586FFFCB

@Inkfish @Takudan this is my additional screen shot to prove it the kunai explosion is bugged, I hope it would give you a satisfaction.

Share this comment

sounds like the bug was that it's being forced neutral like AD / asura but it should be pseudo elemental instead

or could it be earth charm wasn't correctly converting your element in the first place?

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Takudan said:

sounds like the bug was that it's being forced neutral like AD / asura but it should be pseudo elemental instead

or could it be earth charm wasn't correctly converting your element in the first place?

thats what I said in my report XD it act like forced neutral, both charm and element kunai(s) they didnt make my kunai explosion as elemental, so the skill is bug XD

Edited by Master Orochimaru

Share this comment

well that confused me lol, cuz inkfish said he added it to the list instead of removing it and report's over cluttered with too much info, my bad for confusing things then

Share this comment

next time word your report in a way how a skill should behave e.g. kunai explosion should be pseudo elemental, and state what's the current behaviour.

Based on your test it could be possible earth charm isnt endowing earth at 10 charms, and if that is the case you should also check other charms

Share this comment

On 10/11/2016 at 8:29 AM, Takudan said:

next time word your report in a way how a skill should behave e.g. kunai explosion should be pseudo elemental, and state what's the current behaviour.

Based on your test it could be possible earth charm isnt endowing earth at 10 charms, and if that is the case you should also check other charms

yes, you are right I realized my sentence is incomplete

Share this comment

On ‎2016‎年‎10‎月‎11‎日 at 4:42 AM, Master Orochimaru said:

@Inkfish thanks to your effort to fixed my report but Kunai Explosion still acts like a forced Neutral. 

@Takudan

i didn't fix your report

you expect the skill to deal earth element

your source state it's pseudo elemental.

a pseudo elemental skill means it's forced neutral but using endowed element to do bSubele calculation

so your source doesn't support your expectation.

what i did is to make a pure forced neutral skill become a pseudo elemental.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Takudan said:

wrong tag?

@Master Orochimaru all yours to follow up

thanks

On 10/23/2016 at 10:44 PM, Inkfish said:

@Takudan

i didn't fix your report

you expect the skill to deal earth element

your source state it's pseudo elemental.

a pseudo elemental skill means it's forced neutral but using endowed element to do bSubele calculation

so your source doesn't support your expectation.

what i did is to make a pure forced neutral skill become a pseudo elemental.

ohhhh

Share this comment

@Inkfish I can't make a new nor edit my thread on report section
    http://irowiki.org/wiki/Kunai_Explosion

This skill behaves strangely with elements similar to Cart Cannon where it is treated as forced Neutral but applies elemental modifiers normally. The only practical application of this knowledge is that the skill will always miss on Ghost, regardless of your elemental endow. For Non-Ghost enemies, the damage increases as expected with endows and enemy elemental weaknesses. http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Bakuretsu_Kunai

as you see my damage is around 128k-130k,  I tried to use it on Cenere which is a wind element monster, having a buff of 10 earth charm to make my weapon Earth Property with Earth Kunai, I'm Expecting would deal more damage to cenere since its wind element but it only works as force neutral

screenLimitRO282.jpg

screenLimitRO285.jpg

Share this comment