• Doram Power of Land matk +20% didnt work properly

ravelyna
    • Skill Name: Power of Land
      Job Name: Doram / Summoner
      Skill Correct Behavior:

Untitled.jpg

Provide test steps:

1. Check my matk without any equip and Power of Land skills 282 + 0screenLimitRO104.thumb.jpg.42f700af249c8a84f9980339b7715cb6.jpg

2. Put 20 skills point on plant-based skills without new skills (Chattering, Meow Meow, Meow Grass, Spirit of Land). my matk 374 + 0screenLimitRO105.thumb.jpg.85b8dec07f05a9de28f0256b4fcb5239.jpg

3. Put more than 20 skills points with new plant-based skills (Chattering, Meow Meow, Meow Grass, Spirit of Land), my matk only 312 + 0.screenLimitRO109.thumb.jpg.957e61aea123df627ff0c85c64a33e00.jpg

screenLimitRO108.thumb.jpg.f12e5067aef5228279e536e676231854.jpg

Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, if u want to get that +20% matk bonus u FIRSTLY have to put 20 points in silverstem spear, roots, meteor and catnip powder. then put 1 point into passive.

In other words, before that passive is activated, it needs to see that u have 20 points in first 4 magic skills, then your matk will be increased by 20%.

:)

Share this comment

Yes i know, look screenshot 2 i take 20 point sv spear 5, roots 5, meteor 5, and catnip powder 5 it works. But it should boost matk too when we put skills point to other plant-based skills like Chattering, Meow Meow. Look at the link: 23.thumb.jpg.027db65919f0d5364c3a6767b6bedba2.jpg

He doesn't need to put Sv Roots 5 and Catnip Powdering 5 to get passive +20% matk. But here we don't.

Share this comment

Normally yes that would be the case, but here if u dont get those skills firstly to max then even with advanced skills of magic tree this wont work. ive tried many combinations. 

Maybe it should be reported to Limitro Gods? :P

IMHO theres still alot to be done with doram skills, with spirit of land for example. I suppose we need to give devs some time to work this out.

Share this comment

On 2017/5/23 at 6:50 AM, Shiroya said:

While we are here, spirit of savage is wrongly made as a spell type i think, converters wont affect it.

i'm not here.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

power of sea too

power of life too

each series, 7 skills, exclude spirit of *, 20 points.

Share this comment