• Arm cannon (no animation delay when instant cast)

Hades
    • Skill Name: Arm Cannon
      Job Name: Mechanic
      Skill Correct Behavior:

1)In the Kro video  at 02:51 you can see that instant cast arm cannon does not have animation. 

2) Even in IRO as well instant cast arm cannon does not have any animation.

Provide test steps:

1st)Got Instant cast with dex and int food.

2) Tried arm cannon and I still had animation.

Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Arm cannon should not have any animation once its instant cast,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 hours ago, Inkfish said:

i'll ask again

what animation are you talking about here!!!!!

i can see animation when mechanic doing instant cold shower

595b41629b188_.PNG.42ca0e022d6b47ccbee943c2d466f050.PNG

the video doesn't show the circumstance when having cast time

the only thing i can notice in the AD video is that  only when having cast time there is a yellow aura when casting

so

what animation are you talking about here!!!!!

the yellow aura around the character when casting?

simply answer yes or no

The bug is that, if Arms Cannon is instant cast-ed, there should be no animation just like AD when instant cast-ed.

No animation = the character stays the same means no yellow aura, no swinging of hands, no throwing of things, hence no character animation.

Share this comment

am i talking to a wall?

like i said in the previous posts

arms cannon's animation(raising cannon, white smoke, damage number and such) is from the damage packets

acid bomb's animation(yellow aura, throwing gesture) is from casting packet

acid bomb's damage packet will give you a purple effect on the target and damage number.

so THEY ARE NOT ALIKE!

simply changing skill id in ad's damage packet into arms cannon's skill id still have the raising cannon animation

that's why i asked for a packet on official server. i need to know what's sent. IT MUST BE DIFFERENT FROM ACID BOMB!

Share this comment

@Inkfish you are not talking to a wall. We do undesrtand that you are requesting packets which for me or us are quite impossible to get. Since i dont have a frien in iro that plays mecha. I ask @Akin and @FXFreitas if they have a friend playing mecha but unfortunately they dont have one.

As a players, we already done our part to search the bug for the skill behaviour thru the shared links, and now i think, you as a GM and as a developer, it is your part to source the code packet. 

@Lai @Yuuki @Pacifiqo @FreyaI think we need extra help on this bug. 

Share this comment

3 hours ago, rvmanzanojr said:

@Inkfish you are not talking to a wall. We do undesrtand that you are requesting packets which for me or us are quite impossible to get. Since i dont have a frien in iro that plays mecha. I ask @Akin and @FXFreitas if they have a friend playing mecha but unfortunately they dont have one.

As a players, we already done our part to search the bug for the skill behaviour thru the shared links, and now i think, you as a GM and as a developer, it is your part to source the code packet. 

@Lai @Yuuki @Pacifiqo @FreyaI think we need extra help on this bug. 

Providing me videos of other skills and saying just like this or just like that means they dont understand

especially after i said:

the yellow aura around the character when casting? that's from casting packet

they just told me

there should be no animation just like AD when instant cast-ed.

just like AD?WTF?

595d9158c6a77_.PNG.1f1d151433be2f94e164ad873db0785c.PNG

purple color and damage number                    yellow aura and throwing gesture

damage packet                                                        casting packet

595d946d4876e_QQ20170706093421.png.6c6000cb5f4176dbe5b347346490ba5b.pngdamage packet: explosion effect, raising arms

595d94a83fe72_.png.6da60e48c9ba398507fe1b8d5f46e375.png casting packet: yellow aura, rasing arms

here, when using arms cannon, and having cast time, mechanic raises arms twice

when instand cast, there is no casting packet. even for arms cannon, mechanic just raises arms once.

but damage packet is the same.

does genetic throw things twice? no, so how are they alike???!!!!

on official server. the damge packet doesn't have rasing arms/swing fist animation. so what's sent?

as a player, you already done your part? yes. you proved limit's behavior is different from iro. if you just leave it here that's fine.

but you did moer. when you said it's just like AD and i should copy AD's packet? i should reply to this, right? and "am i talking to a wall" is a reply to this. that means no, they are not alike and i said that more than once

• Like 1

Share this comment