• Tweezor
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed
    • Char Name: Naberson, BarbiesMinstrel
    • Violation of Rule: (highlight which rule the player has violated)
    • Spamming [Misdemeanor]
       Excessive talking in chat and/or repeating lines consecutively is punishable. People can read what you say, so there's no need to repeat it over nine thousand times. This includes but is not limited to using over 3 lines of chat at a time, or repeating your chat more often than 30 seconds AFTER it's left your screen
    • Loopholes
      Any attempt to use loopholes to your advantage, despite the application of common sense, will be met with an application of the "Catch All" rule. Do not attempt to play games with us. If you are unsure if something is illegal or not, ASK before doing so.
    • Evidence:

screenLimitRO106.jpg

screenLimitRO107.jpg

screenLimitRO108.jpg

screenLimitRO109.jpg

screenLimitRO110.jpg

screenLimitRO111.jpg

Chat_PUBLIC_002.txt

Please tell me if this legal, I will do it very often if it does then ^_^

Btw you have a nice helper here, loves the troll

Edited by Tweezor

User Feedback

POINT A:

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

I'M NICE <send>

^ This is spamming

I'M NICE, I'M NICE, I'M NICE I'M NICE, I'M NICE, I'M NICE, I'M NICE I'M NICE <send>

^ This is not spamming CMIIW

POINT B:

Spamming on main chat is hardly possible since the fastest way to remove the cd between chats is by reloging (which they did not do, they waited for the cooldown to finish before re-sending the message?), while spamming on public chat will get you muted automatically.

1 person likes this

Share this comment

this is what you called EFFORT <3

POINT A

Jerson used the RIGHT channel

POINT B

How is it Possible to spam if the main chat has cool down? (not because we are the only person using @TRADE at that time doesn't mean we are spamming. FYI we waited for the cooldown.

POINT C

He is using 2 different accounts. and we are pretty much sure that we used it upon cooldown.

POINT D

Hilmir is NICE and he is doing the right thing. Case Closed!

1 person likes this

Share this comment

@tweezor what? even maining can be reported now? wtf dude, there are people who wants attention from everyone. There are lots of people who are like that in game. They can just pm to each other what they want to say but since it's an MMO and shouting in main isnt a bigdeal, they tend to sometimes use main. You know attention seekers, got lots of them. Let them be dude. Don't be a KJ. If this game helps them seek attention that they are also seekin in real life, then let them be happy with it. lmao. no need to report it. If Limit is a way they find care, happiness, and attention then why not just give it to them. LOOOOOL

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Pikotaro said:

@tweezor what? even maining can be reported now? wtf dude, there are people who wants attention from everyone. There are lots of people who are like that in game. They can just pm to each other what they want to say but since it's an MMO and shouting in main isnt a bigdeal, they tend to sometimes use main. You know attention seekers, got lots of them. Let them be dude. Don't be a KJ. If this game helps them seek attention that they are also seekin in real life, then let them be happy with it. lmao. no need to report it. If Limit is a way they find care, happiness, and attention then why not just give it to them. LOOOOOL

off topic. basically the main purpose of using @TRADE is to gather attention from the seller or from all players. we used @TRADE coz we need something and not be fame whore or attention seeker coz we definitely don't need it. and YES there's a LOT of players using the wrong channel like when they are recruiting and such. in our case, Jerson used the RIGHT channel. sometimes people need to calm down and reduced bitterness on their bodies:) nuffsaid.

Share this comment

IMHO the attention seekers are the ones who make big deal out of anything on main chat, not sure to make themselves look good or what?  IJS. :D

Anyway, to clear things up before it gets weirder as it goes off topic, @Lai your take on this please?

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Well writing B> alcohol once should be enough. Using 2 account on the right channel is like loophole for waiting cd like relog(you can use >2 acc in future)

And what did fixed mean anyway -_-, is it allowed or not?

Share this comment

The 'POINT' is, even if we used 2 different accounts STILL we used the right channel and waited for the cooldown :) you CANNOT accused us for spamming :)  

Share this comment