• Putting bombrings at castle entrance²

Rasuak
    • Player Name: Teradyne
      Rule Violation: Anti-play / unfair play / Anti-game
      Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

The player Teradyne from Stars was summoning bombrings at castle entrance.

This is Anti-play / unfair play / Anti-game... I don't know the word in english but u got me. 

He did this more than once.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dear reporter,

Any proof sir?

Before u report, make sure u have proof.

Im pretty sure, stars never put bombring at entrance. ❤️

So please make sure u have enough proof. Thanks sir!

Have a great day!!!

Sincerely Lim.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, han2 said:

Dear reporter,

Any proof sir?

Before u report, make sure u have proof.

Im pretty sure, stars never put bombring at entrance. 2764.png

So please make sure u have enough proof. Thanks sir!

Have a great day!!!

Sincerely Lim.

Do u want more pics of other person??? 

GM Meteoric??? Ops... I mean... Lim. 

Share this comment

Maybe this is not enough, but only the ppl who were there could tell.
    I mean, it was fine... but it was a hell of a anti-game.

bombonwoe.jpg

Share this comment

Thx Mukay... 

Btw GM Lim, Lai has the logs oppened and the time of the screenshots... 

He can check this and say to us who did this... 

If was not your mate I will came here apologize... 

Don't need more proof than a ss with date and time since Lai has logs oppened

Share this comment

actually this thing also happen in normal woe on saturday night.. n i was wondering who kill me outside castle but i realise that all my fellow died.. in sunday silk woe they use this bomberman thing a lot of time.. my friend already pm lai n he said who did that so dear lai here proof that u want

Share this comment

Bro, im gonna clarify to u. How come teradyne killed stars tho?

When we need to push and stack at entrance?

Did u use ur brains before report? XD

Share this comment

? Why you being so salty?

A LOT of ppl were stacking at entrance, the majority wasn't STARS.
    Maybe you can have a conversation with ur guy and see why he did it. Probably for fun and to make ppl angry. But again, hell of an anti-game.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Well if this is going to be pushed.. then i suggest we need to mention some who did it as well, that is from silk last week its Jambu castle and the only person in there is a friend of mine (Warlock) and Singularity (Mechanic) that is a concrete proof that the bomber is Singulary unlike your photo who can be someone else.. but you dare mention a name. 

received_2337047726623714.jpeg

received_2695571787132198.jpeg

Share this comment

Lai can check logs and show to us who did this... Why so angry Stars??? Btw the guy that I have reported didn't appeard to defend himselr right??? The GM Lim certly already spoke with him and u guys too.

One more thing @Lai could u show the logs to us. I give u a name, date and time. The explosion was nearly this time.

Share this comment

Yeah go ahead.. check it , if it is proven then i suggest to give the accused with the correct punishment and Singularity as well since he did the same thing (with the screenshot that i have provided it's 100% concrete evidence and Singularity even admitted it), if not proven guilty , I will be expecting a public apology comming from you since you accused him without a concrete proof, the mere fact that you requested for an investigation means the screenshot that you have provided is not concrete enough to cover your accusations, he might not be defending himself but I'm here to defend for him. Don't even dare accused me of doing this with your baseless accusation of me being asked to do so . Is that how you do things? You keep on accusing without even a proper proof?

Share this comment

I saw him doing this and I reported. Now Lai can come and check logs to see if its legit or dont. SImple.

I'm not doing this with an intention to harm Satrs... Just punish a player for anti-game but for u guys get so mad, and the suspect didnt came here to clarify... We could imagine that I'm right... 

Once more, Lai has the logs there is no reason for Stars rage...

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, Rasuak said:

I saw him doing this and I reported. Now Lai can come and check logs to see if its legit or dont. SImple.

I'm not doing this with an intention to harm Satrs... Just punish a player for anti-game but for u guys get so mad, and the suspect didnt came here to clarify... We could imagine that I'm right... 

Once more, Lai has the logs there is no reason for Stars rage...

You "saw" , as I mention , how can you be so sure that it is him? Check log if it is him or no? Simple? Yeah I agree as I mention provide proper sanction to "those" who did it , and if your accusation are incorrect then what you "saw" is not right and seeing something doesn't give you a concrete proof of the act. Accusing someone about something that is not proven is not right, if you are not sure who it is then do not point a finger on someone else, it's a common sense. I repeat if proven not guilty I will be expecting a public apology from you. Also dont you incorporate me in game as if im doing this to win a game . I'm doing this because of how you act. It's not about Star or Ragnarok it's about you not thinking of something before you do things.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Rasuak said:

Of Course I'm sure... I'm reporting him... wtf man go put some vitamins in your blood.

Yeah you are.. that's what you said , proof? No proof? (Hearsay is not a valid proof not even in a legal court, try me.. you got long way to go)Go check your common sense or get your reasonality in check that'll be better..

Share this comment

One more thing, if Lai thinks that need more proof, the case is done... he has the Hammer of Justice... So, once more, calm down.

Let him decide... not me, not u, not Lim... I did my part reporting a player. That's all. I do not accept receive decision of a non GM (or of one that is the interested part).

The judgments in this Forum Channel should be unpair and decided for a GMs who are a non interested part.

Share this comment

That's how it should be .. and for the most part im always calm. By the way, your habit of accusing is not really good not just in game.. the way you accused me of doing this just because you "thought" that someone talked to me is very childish..Im just giving Teradyne "The Benefit of Doubt" since he is not here to defend himself, and yeah I'm going to wait for GM Lai's investigation of the truth, either its a Punishment for Teradyne "and" Singularity (Singularity admitted that he used bomb poring) or it's a Public apology comming from you due to your incompetent accusation.

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, KittyCathy said:

That's how it should be .. and for the most part im always calm. By the way, your habit of accusing is not really good not just in game.. the way you accused me of doing this just because you "thought" that someone talked to me is very childish..Im just giving Teradyne "The Benefit of Doubt" since he is not here to defend himself, and yeah I'm going to wait for GM Lai's investigation of the truth, either its a Punishment for Teradyne "and" Singularity (Singularity admitted that he used bomb poring) or it's a Public apology comming from you due to your incompetent accusation.

Do I accused u?

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Rasuak said:

We could imagine that I'm right... 

You guys all wasted your time posting here coz all of this was based on imagination. No proper proof. Just a screenshot of an RK who is just buffing outside the castle.

D9239DBC-2A83-4A79-BCF0-BA89039BC7D7.thumb.jpeg.d45efb226eb44dd6ee32634b23da42bd.jpeg

to me, that looks like Enchant Blade/Aura Blade animation.

5A292830-9DDF-4B8C-B8F7-48AA431C09A7.jpeg.729a7dabfa8e0b3c065d2b69a8a83f8e.jpeg

those two corpses are stars members. Why would we allow ourselves to “allegedly” be bombed by our comrade? (Just like how your imagination tells you. Delusions, delusions.)

Btw the guy that I have reported didn't appeard to defend himselr right???

the suspect didnt came here to clarify...

The accused need not explain. There’s nothing to take defense of. It’s just imagination.

bottomline here is, stop wasting GM Lai’s time with accusations based on imagination. He’s got more realistic stuff to focus on. Your imagination has taken you as far as thinking our guild leader is GM Meteoric. Stop this pathetic act bro. Don’t make yourself and your guild look like fools who are a pet to another guild. This is toxic. GM Lai hates toxic. You wanna be relevant in the woe scene? Prove it by conquering a main castle and defending it. Stop whining with accusations based on imagination. Stars would not resort to childish ploys such as bombrings.

P.S. Notice how many times i mentioned the word “imagination”. Take time to ponder on it.

Share this comment

hahaha funny, now is about castles??? U don't even know why we play woe... But your GM Lim knows... I told him at once, if u want to know go ask him... but if u don't wanna know, whatever.

I will let your imgination free... ahahahaha

So accournding to your point of viwe, no one used bombering coz "hose two corpses are stars members. Why would we allow ourselves to “allegedly” be bombed by our comrade? (Just like how your imagination tells you. Delusions, delusions.)"... Why Jambu will do this with their members and why VVV will do this with their members and why Cats will do this with their members. lol nice point of vew... So I think all ppl there used @die together

And please, do not start a conversation about GM Meteoric u make me laugh

Share this comment

I don't have this item logged.

But I have disabled the use of it outside castles.

Thanks for reporting.

Also guys, in future, make report, I will judge, no need to add extra arguments or salt paper, it's just hurt other feeling, useless.

• Like 1

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments