• Sign in to follow this  

Non-stop harassment

nielxiii
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Char name: Haetshepsut

Violation of the rule:  Harassment [Misdemeanor],  MVP harassment

Evidence: screenLimitRO016.thumb.jpg.e7fb6e60e0f37screenLimitRO003.thumb.jpg.1993c77cc7062screenLimitRO017.thumb.jpg.d194161e90d8fscreenLimitRO019.thumb.jpg.9cc5c8c3c8961screenLimitRO020.thumb.jpg.dc7e10a405cbe

Comment: This goes on non-stop all through out the day and it all started just because I hunt MVPs and he can't get them, constantly telling me to quit and that I'm greedy for not letting him hunt alone. It is easily proven that even if ignored he just can't stop, even mails me if I'm /exall and main regarding my IGN. I can provide more screenshots if needed, this just goes on non-stop.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

mvp scene in limitro is very competitive, heed my advise. just move on and take as a a personal challenge to be better than him,. don't let anyone hinder your goals, have fun its just a game. the mere fact that he has that time to bother you proves that you really made a difference to him. if ranger class is really that nabs of a class then it should not have been an issue.

go enjoy, mvp more. /heh

Share this comment

Lol you scared Niel? Took me a whole 2 clicks to find you.

I'm literally dying of cheap entertainment and laughter here emoji

Lai, go ahead and lock this thread so these guys can quit circle-jerking please :blink:

12541035_10208771160621045_3810423059358995019_n.jpg

Share this comment

Never once did this looney goon tell me to NOT PM him. This is not harassment if he accepts it with love. Get a life Niel- nobody likes/cares for your greed, classless cheap inherited gameplay tactics, or cheap bs period emoji

Who are you trying to impress anyways? It ain't working one bit. Mom does not count.

Share this comment