• Sign in to follow this  

insultive toxic behavior IGN: SeaBlue

Left4Dead
    • Player Name: SeaBlue
      Rule Violation: Insultive Behavior
      Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Hi the Screenshot Bellow explain how this player behavior.    please take action.   

why just cant play for fun?  if i hurt you're feeling for bullying you inside pvp or bg cuz im stronger than you. 

(wala kang tatay  / nanay mo pokpok   / Broken Family)

in ENGLISH

SeaBlue he call me a bastard son    

SeaBlue: and my mother is a prostitute

SeaBlue: spamming that i came from a Broken Family

screenLimitRO251.thumb.jpg.7e0b928472e03ab7b9dcb46c9ea6dfe2.jpgug / issue in details. Give us your testing steps. Example, 1st I did this, 2nd I did that etc...

screenLimitRO254.jpg

Edited by Left4Dead

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

First of all you're the one who started it, I just played your own game. Cause you deserve it in the first place "bogeman / Kaditha" all players in Ragnarok knows how toxic you are,  now that you have a taste of your own medicine you are now crying? haha

• Haha 1

Share this comment

I agree with KittyCathy, that Kadita is so toxic, he just Trash Talk all people in game the one who should be punished is Kadita, SeaBlue is a kind person, she helps in dungeons, quest and instances unlike Kadita she only knows how to Trash talk people. there is this one time I saw kadita trash talking newbies . And our guild knows Boogeyman and his indiscriminate ways of playing.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

SeaBlue insulting someone? This is the first time I saw her like that, Seablue is kind and helpful. I guess that Kadita did something really awful that triggered SeaBlue to make her act like that. Let's give Seablue the benefit to defend herself since the ScreenShot only includes SeaBlue's Chat, how about Kadita's chat ? maybe Kadita Said something first before SeaBlue that made Seablue gave those remarks. 

• Haha 1

Share this comment

I was there when that happened and all the Drama, yeah, it's Kadita's fault why Seablue react like that, Kadita is taunting SeaBlue about this and that, and to be honest I myself got irritated with Kadita's remarks

• Haha 1

Share this comment

Thanks for all the Support Guys Love you all ❤️ I'm still doing Daily DT catch me up guys ❤️ it's fine though everyone knows Boogeyman / Kadita's attitude . Thanks for your concerns guys  ❤️ 

-SeaBlue Here 

• Haha 1

Share this comment

the screenshot show's that you are the toxic not Kadita  :p

i know trashtalk is bad   i have change.    if cant beat me at pvp or bg  just love me ❤️

5.png

Share this comment

You only Screenshot the moment I said those things, but you didn't include your insults? haha don't act like your the victim here, that screenshot doesn't prove that i'm the toxic one cause, players know me and they also know you hahaha Even Lai knows how Toxic you are that's why you have been banned permanently haha

• Haha 1

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments