How to Report a Player
In LimitRO, it is strictly against all violations, and will punish those who disrespect or violates our community rules accordingly.
- We do not have any "pattern" of how much the punishment will be for each violation, it's all according our own judgement, as we are the Judge of the community.
- We highlight that every member of LimitRO community, to think wisely before putting yourself at risk of being punished and receive regretful thoughts!
- There are, no objections or obligatory to lift or reduce a punishment after it's being given, no matter how much the player explains the situation.
- To try to bribe any GM to reduce or lift a ban, will result in permanent frozen of an account.
More details of Game Rules
Fill in the below form of the person you want to report.
- Char Name: (simply write down the full name of the player)
- Violation of Rule: (highlight which rule the player has violated)
- Evidence: (Provide as many screenshots as possible to defend your report)
- The reported players have within 24 hours to appeal, before the punishment is being dealt.
- Although, it's not an obligatory, in some case, the evidence is too clear to being explained away.
We do not want to use our powers in any terms, do not force us.