• Sign in to follow this  

Botter in Magma 3

dinkkus
    • Player Name: LoJiao
      Rule Violation: Botting
      Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Found a guy botting in Magma Dungeon 3.  He teleports immediately after being revived and doesn't respond to direct messages.  

- At 2 min 52 sec

- Again at 6 min 54 sec

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 1/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, jeronpot said:

I think happened here that they are in leeching party and using giant fly wings. They are afk because they are not doing anything.

did u watch the video? erpie was the first one who noticed it. the wl tele so fast right after resu. and tele and jf so fast. we were there for a while didnt notice a leeching party. on leech party its not always that u get tele after resu

Share this comment

Well if this fella is really botting he could always just go use other class with self target skills. Meteor storm, ignition break, round trip, etc. try going to those maps sometimes u might see for urself.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Rolbo said:

maybe can try SS him in the map and pm him to check.. these issue was same as RG afk in thana imo.. 

Thus the video in this report on other maps he dont really die he jf and tele so fast its really hard to get him. I cant record him coz my client crashes now when i try to record

Share this comment