• Again this player...

Ingram
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

you can check this screen shot for being a racist and massive trashtalking

• Char Name: (simply write down the full name of the player) = Haetshepsut
    • Violation of Rule: (highlight which rule the player has violated) = Racist
    • Evidence: (Provide as many screenshots as possible to defend your report)

1.jpg

screenLimitRO064.jpg

Edited by Ingram

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Again that FIRST sentence is in itself not racist. At that time it was in reference to one individual who happened to be a Filipino. It would be like someone calling me a stupid American. It shows no reference to all of America being stupid just a simple statement of ME.

noun: racism
    1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

noun: racist; plural noun: racists

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
      a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

As for the Trash Talking, get over it. Shit I flame people all the time and get flamed on by many people. Build yourself a bridge and get over it. Don't like the person /ex them. Plus if you are going to ban someone from TT then take away pvp and pvm and we will all sit with our thumbs up our asses in Pront. We will call it TouchieFeelieRO or CircleJerkRO. :D

5708.png

Share this comment

Quit your crying and massive butthurt mode. Do you want some diapers with that? You all sure love to gloat and gloom with your MVP cards and pixels that collect dust. This is not racist in the slightest, this is directed towards a harassing party group of players, namely:
    Whamy (continuously assimilate power against competing suras to prevent their chances on kill+PM with /exall on), NikoLhei (Harassment with bad english, just lol), K yon (PM with /exall, Screams like he ate ice cream too fast), KumaOtsin (PM consistently with /exall), Yao Ming/Yon Jiro (PM with /exall on) (whatever his name is) whom constantly and maliciously try to trash the game for many players. Tjsmex is part of this group, but he does not do ANY of this (he is the ONLY well behaved and respectful one in this guild/group).

This group will continuously harass players via private message while on /exall trying to instigate some really awesome responses for the server.

As I say (read it slow): Greed kills the soul, keep letting that MVP CARD PIXEL POWER GET TO YOUR HEAD!

1441960859551.gif

Share this comment

@Lai

11 minutes ago, Mein Reich Toten said:

Quit your crying and massive butthurt mode. Do you want some diapers with that? You all sure love to gloat and gloom with your MVP cards and pixels that collect dust. This is not racist in the slightest, this is directed towards a harassing party group of players, namely:
    Whamy (continuously assimilate power against competing suras to prevent their chances on kill+PM with /exall on), NikoLhei (Harassment with bad english, just lol), K yon (PM with /exall, Screams like he ate ice cream too fast), KumaOtsin (PM consistently with /exall), Yao Ming/Yon Jiro (PM with /exall on) (whatever his name is) whom constantly and maliciously try to trash the game for many players. Tjsmex is part of this group, but he does not do ANY of this (he is the ONLY well behaved and respectful one in this guild/group).

This group will continuously harass players via private message while on /exall trying to instigate some really awesome responses for the server.

As I say (read it slow): Greed kills the soul, keep letting that MVP CARD PIXEL POWER GET TO YOUR HEAD!

1441960859551.gif

@Lai

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, Mein Reich Toten said:

1441960859551.gif

is it us? or is it you? forums players can tell who is it :D

Share this comment

@Lai 

@IngramI have told your team to NEVER PM ME, yet every single one of you still do every single day this week m8 + /exall ON. I seriously do not care about your fake bs, really. LimitRO does not care about your dusty pixels that you can never sell. Get over yourselves puh-lease :)

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Ingram said:

Did i mention names on that main? or are you really just affected by it? it can be for someone else right.? bro stop drinking coffee :D hahahahhaha

What are you 5? You aren't tricking anybody joker lmao

Share this comment

mvps are free for all. assimilating other suras is totally legal.

this guy is an attention whore and an idiot, but i do agree that the first main he broadcasted was not racist. calling someone a 5 IQ filipino is, like Kanada said, the same as saying "you stupid american," "you are a smelly german" etc etc it's not saying anything about the race, just saying that the person is 1) filipino and 2) has 5 IQ.

the second main was racist tho. lol

Share this comment

@Lai bad judgement call, 0 racism on this

directed towards a group of 5: Whamy, K yon, NikoLhei, Yon Jiro, KumaOtsin
    All they do is PM with /exall ON -- indicating that they are all the same with the same behaviour and dirty tactics

Share this comment

I don't have any bad vibes or negative feelings toward you Daryl (Haetshepsut), i honestly don't give a damn, but i must tell you this: you should stop being so negative about people, try to be a little nice. It's just a game, i was once a solo mvp hunter too so i know, well ONCE. This game is built to be interactive after all and getting friends. Why dont you try to be nice and stop all the trash and be nice just ONCE?

Share this comment

the real attitude of that guy is he will bully and harass his enemy in mvp hunting until his enemy left. dude bullying is a crime emoji.. too bad you cant bully me in fact, you got bullied.

Share this comment

[ √ ] Clown call - Check
    [ √ ] Still has an erection over me - Check

Just making sure you were still masturbating, I actually needed these days to get work done! Thanks for that, goon :)

Share this comment

That sort of attitude is what gets you this kind of attention in the 1st place. I'm not telling you to be a carebear, much less a saint. Just tone it just a little bit why don't ya? Mvping is very damn competitive here, just don't resort to verbal abuse for no reason if things don't go your way. There more you stick out, the more people will try to hammer you down.

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments

• Status Definitions

Pending = We are still working on this report.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the next version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Proof = Lack of evidence, need more proof.