• Sign in to follow this  

Shopkeeper do not let me in

KucingKucing
    • NPC Name: Shopkeeper
      NPC Location: @navi rebel_in 21 45
      NPC Correct Behavior:

Shopkeeper will allow player to get inside so player can meet Elena (16.1) or  Clana Nemieri (17.1)

Fixed

Shopkeeper did not say anything - this is on main server

screenLimitRO238.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I cant start the 16.2 as when i speak to nyhill it just directly send me to the quest 17.1 (abandoned facilities in rudus)
    And the quest that let you in to the pub is not from 16.1 but 16.2 (A rebelling fight) - ive noticed i wrote 161 on desc, sorry..
    Skipping the 16.2 worked on my last char, and i have managed to finish it all. But some reason, this char got stuck :S 

Share this comment

Yes. You can see that i am using RG on that report, and i can assure you i did finish all of the 17.1 on that char- see screenshot that i actually have OS mission quest on quest tab.

But some reasons, when im using this genetic, it wont let me pass to that npc

screenLimitRO239.jpg

Share this comment

I afraid that's the problem, because your character skipped EP16 and proceed to EP17, which aren't supposed to happen initially.

I have to check first what can I do with these scenario, worst case might have to reset both EP16 ~ EP17 ...

Share this comment

hmm ..weird ... i just recheck part of the script sequences...
    if your char previously skipped and proceed to EP17.1, this part shouldn't be blocked.

can you try re-start from initial quest from EP16.2? see which steps it blocked from proceed?

If i am right, it probably havent reached half of EP16.2 yet.

Share this comment

We cant start 16.2 as Nyhill just saying: "Hmm, what tea should i add to dinner...."; Spica also did now show up.

So unlike my previous report where u were given an options to skip 16.2, this time it was not.

Nyhill just directly command the player to go meet rebellion at the Einbech (17.1 Abandond facility in Rudus Quest)

screenLimitRO240.jpg

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, KucingKucing said:

We cant start 16.2 as Nyhill just saying: "Hmm, what tea should i add to dinner....";

that's because your character started the EP17.1 quest.

16 minutes ago, KucingKucing said:

Spica also did now show up.

at which steps the Spica NPC show up? it was suppose to hidden at first if i recall correctly, and only show up during EP16.2 quests.

17 minutes ago, KucingKucing said:

So unlike my previous report where u were given an options to skip 16.2, this time it was not.

this is correct, the options should never show up.

Do you remember which EP16 quest log that you received from NPC?

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, Emistry said:

this is correct, the options should never show up

i guess this is where the issue located; when the options is not given, logically it was supposedly trigger the 16.2 quest hence Spica shows up etc etc.

But right now, Nyhill just jump right in to 17.1 quest so we got stuck to enter rebellion hideout in Einbech.

Quest Log is the one on the alt+u, isnt it? If it is right, the last one will be 'Nillem is not Allmighty'' (Bijou Instance)
    Dont mind the '''The Geoborgs' as that is a side quest.

screenLimitRO241.jpg

Share this comment

I guess I had to enable the NPC to reset the EP16.2 Quest progress, so that you can restart doing the quests which was skipped due to EP17.1 NPC.

Probably try talk to Nyhil NPC again after upcoming maintenance,

You should be able to see the message that inform you EP16.2 Quests progress will be reset.

After that try redo the EP16.2 quests, it should be working.

If any issue arise or still persists, let me know.

• Like 2

Share this comment

Sure sure,

Man/Bruno, Location Lighthalzen (307, 263)

Crux: Yes, my lady. I shall meet you later
    Skia: Hero, please accompanying us to the palace. 

screenLimitRO256.jpg

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments