• NPC Name: Proffesion Illusion
      NPC Location: asgard 116,89
      NPC Correct Behavior:

well idk if this a correct behavior , i really do hope its not 

this npc just take my refine along with 2 module T_T

screenLimitRO000.jpg

Fixed

so i have this +10 illusion armor with 2 MM power and 1 neev of agility  

i want to insert MM ACD so i think i can reset that neev agi encant on Prof illusion  but he robbed everything instead T_T

screenLimitRO000.jpg

screenLimitRO004.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

your screenshot aren't showing the valid proof of npc removed your enchants. The red color message are probably indicate you're just taking off your equipment.

When enchanting, it doesn't reset any enchant or refine or cards.

biIQlIo.png

Share this comment

i dont have more illusion armor in my inventory ...

i dont have any image before i talked to npc .. tbh i dont know this will happen

hmm...  so what can i do to give more proof ?

screenLimitRO000.jpg

screenLimitRO001.jpg

screenLimitRO002.jpg

screenLimitRO003.jpg

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Emistry said:

When enchanting, it doesn't reset any enchant or refine or cards.

i wasnt enchanting... i was resetting my enchantment from NPC : Proffesor Illusion.  

want to remove the neev of agi from my armor so i can insert MM ACD.

Share this comment

i dont know if this might help, but my speculation is... the bug is triggered because of the bug enchant on your armor

which is neev of agility (17.1 armor is not suppose to have those enchant). i dont even know how peeps get those enchants.

i was guessing maybe its the game's way of removing bugged items.

in the past (probably 6 months ago) i discovered a bug on aquatic spear which is you can put 3 cards instead of just 2 (even though the item show only 2 slots you can actually put a third card) , i reported it and after the

issue have been fixed, but my spear which i left carded with 3 cards still exist.

being a fair gamer as i was (i am always fair win or lose thats why i hate people who abuse bugged items and cheaters to my core, cheaters are scums they know they will lose so they depend on bugs and cheating). 

i take to my self to get rid of the extra card on my spear by decarding on admiral and test if its really fix ( they done their job its fixed it seems XD)

i was happy that the game did not delete my bugged spear (i legally upgraded it to +11 my self before discovering the bug) but in the same time disappointed since after the fix the previously bugged item still exist, and concluded if you have a previously bugged item, that previously bugged item might continue to exist and its up to you to keep it or fix it yourself

THE GAME NEEDS A WAY TO GET RID OF BUGGED ITEMS,  thats what i want to suggest after i discovered this ( who knows what other bugged item continue to exist from the past, maybe thats why some peeps dont want to show their items).

another problem might arise is when the bugged item is being sold to unknowing victim..

my post is getting long so i should just stop here.

hope my input helped a bit

• Like 1

Share this comment

@dredlknot thank you !

9 hours ago, dredlknot said:

another problem might arise is when the bugged item is being sold to unknowing victim.

THIS !! 

i have only been playing limitro for less than a month.

i bought +10 illusion armor type A with neev of agi for 300 M

put 2 Power MM and then when i want to put MM ACD this happened

Share this comment