• Impossible Illusion enchant (UPD)

Abeo
    • NPC Name: DF8800
      NPC Location: Khor special border area (197, 223
      NPC Correct Behavior:

NPC should enchant modules into gear in accordance with the official table (due to the numbers of enchant per each module mentioned there, like 2 for HP recovery and 1 per ASPD and EA, as well as the rarity is not a restriction except Legendary (only one Legendary).

See bug report below.

screenLimitRO011.jpg

Fixed

Dear @Lai

please, pay your attention to Illusion enchanting. 

I can't due to some bug enchant Illusion A-type boost with two RARE modules - Fatal and Expert archer - both at the same time. 

Meanwhile, I got info that it was possible (see screenshots). But my accesses g wrong without any enchanting as I planned. 

I tried to find the solution (enchanting without card inserted, etc.) but still NPC won't let me do this. 

Please, check this, otherwise I've spent zeny for nothing. 

UPD: just discussed the problem on discord with @Emistry and I added a little more screenshots from vendors and from my equipment.
    Double chants based on rarity (excl. Legendary) are possible in accordance with the enchanting table (also attached).
    The number stands for the quantity of the module to be enchanted into gear.
    So yesterday I did enchant Illusion wings with TWO critical modules.
    Still, accesses got buged and can't be enchanted with ONE Fatal and ONE ASp, for example.

screenLimitRO013.jpg

screenLimitRO014.jpg

screenLimitRO015.jpg

screenLimitRO010.jpg

screenLimitRO011.jpg

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

9b6d5e038f0ce0d4.png

Screenshot_20200527_003950_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200527_003930_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Abeo
    Update

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, my topic was closed and I was directed here but this did not solve my problem

my problem is that I cannot enchant my items at all.

I am aware that certain modules can only be placed once per item and I am attempting to enchant two boosters

1. With expert archer and caster modules already installed

2. With expert archer already installed

I cannot install any new rare modules (ASPD for both and caster for the second one only) into my boosters at all despite being able too previously.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Emistry said:

Changed Status to Fixed

So you just prohibited to install FATAL, EA, ASPD and Speed modules at the same time? Am I right? I still can't put my rare Fatal to rare EA.

What does only one mean? A lot of ppl have EA and Fatal in their accesses, what you gonna do with them?

why? only one FATAL with only one EA, what is the problem? rarity is possible for stack, no double enchant of the same type
    @Emistry

screenLimitRO054.jpg

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Uziel023 said:

Hello, my topic was closed and I was directed here but this did not solve my problem

my problem is that I cannot enchant my items at all.

I am aware that certain modules can only be placed once per item and I am attempting to enchant two boosters

1. With expert archer and caster modules already installed

2. With expert archer already installed

I cannot install any new rare modules (ASPD for both and caster for the second one only) into my boosters at all despite being able too previously.

that's why this report exists to fix that issue.

4 hours ago, Abeo said:

So you just prohibited to install FATAL, EA, ASPD and Speed modules at the same time? Am I right? I still can't put my rare Fatal to rare EA.

What does only one mean? A lot of ppl have EA and Fatal in their accesses, what you gonna do with them?

why? only one FATAL with only one EA, what is the problem? rarity is possible for stack, no double enchant of the same type

Stop being paranoid, I explained it previously. So do the calculation yourself?

EA, Fatal, ASPD are belong to same rarity of rare, and max stack of 1 per module.

So, you can get 3 enchant for same rarity of rare, but only 1 each due to their own limited enchant. 

Share this comment

@Emistrysorry for this dramatic mood of mine, just some misunderstanding appeared. Anyway, it's clear now and I thank you and all limit team for the help. Stay cool!IMG_20200528_110607.jpg.fd868bee1c3ad57faadfd1bec6bcfd2f.jpg

Share this comment

I am still unable to place a different rare module into my gear.

To clarify, I am attempting to put a spell module into a piece of gear that only has an expert archer module but the NPC is acting as if it has a spell module already installed in it. I have tried a different rare module (ASPD) and the same message of: "Current enchantment aren't allowed, reached max enchantment stack limit of 1."

I was able to enchant a different piece of gear with EA, Fatal and ASPD on a different character.

The only thing I did different was purchase the modules I am currently trying to enchant (spell, apsd) from players instead of farming them myself.

Share this comment