• Skill Weapon Scroll (SS) doesn't craft anything

Cee.Kiss
    • Item Name: Skill Weapon Shadow (SS)
      Item ID: 23859
      Item Correct Behavior:

Skill Shadow Weapon combination method is explained in this Summon Scroll. You can obtain one Skill Shadow Weapon item when you combine using materials.

[Required Materials]

Shadowdecon 50 ea

Zelunium 50 ea

screenLimitRO024.jpg

Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

I bought an Skill Weapon Shadow (SS) wanted to craft a shadow weapon (around server time 2020/07/26 15:43:00)

But when I drag the 50 zelunium and 50 shadowdecon in and press 'make', all the scroll and mats disappeared but not even one shadow weapon I got. I'm not overweight, storage isn't full also.

Q>Is there a chance to fail crafting a shadow weapon? Supposed not gonna fail right? There's no indicator/message pop up saying it fails or it can fail also.

While @lapinereward 23859 shows you have 4.16% (100% divide by 24 types of weapon) to make any shadow weapon right?

GM PLEASE HELP ME GETTING BACK WITH MY MATS AT LEAST~~ 😭😭😭

screenLimitRO025.jpg

screenLimitRO023.jpg

screenLimitRO021.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good thing you have screenshots. I've heard some others experiencing this last time too, but they didn't have screenshots because didn't know it could fail. Worked so hard to get the materials and then poof. Nothing happened and can't even get the mats back. Really disheartening. The scroll should come with a warning like, "Beware of bug, please screenshot the whole crafting process."

Share this comment

How surprising it has happened to yet another person!
    Yes, I have experienced that before as well and here is the "solution" I got:

lol.jpg.12ab67893d46104677195ab55c2b2c8f.jpg

At least you screenshotted it. In the past, that guy I mentioned there actually got his materials back, but I didn't. I got nothing.

Share this comment

21 hours ago, Emistry said:

tried 100+ ... seem okay to me ...

0DHcBBP.png

I crafted many shadow weapons too but this is the first time I encounter this. I didn't know how this could happen, or/and under what circumstances it would happen... I have screenshot and note down the server time when I 'failed' the crafting, please help me to check my log if possible... And from other replies it seems like not the first time already. Idk why it happens with a random chance. 

11 hours ago, onion said:

Good thing you have screenshots. I've heard some others experiencing this last time too, but they didn't have screenshots because didn't know it could fail. Worked so hard to get the materials and then poof. Nothing happened and can't even get the mats back. Really disheartening. The scroll should come with a warning like, "Beware of bug, please screenshot the whole crafting process."

Yes agree... Worked so hard or spent so much buying the mats but poof all gone. This is even worse than giving me any 'trash' shadow weapon. T___T

6 hours ago, Sven Mq said:

How surprising it has happened to yet another person!
    Yes, I have experienced that before as well and here is the "solution" I got:

lol.jpg.12ab67893d46104677195ab55c2b2c8f.jpg

At least you screenshotted it. In the past, that guy I mentioned there actually got his materials back, but I didn't. I got nothing.

Too bad it happened on you too.. I just wish I could get my mats back, the mats itself are not cheap already. :( Btw how did the mats get back to that guy?

Share this comment

hmm it seem like fail rate does exists in LimitRO ...

if we count the total rate, it was around 99.84% (average 4.16% per item), 0.16% chance of failure o-o

not sure if this is intended ... 

@lapinereward 23859
    <SYSTEM> Lapine Reward Database - Skill Weapon Shadow (SS) (#23859):
    [1.] Ignition Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [2.] Fire Breath Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [3.] Aimed Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [4.] Shooting Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [5.] Boomerang Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [6.] Arm Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [7.] Sky Blow Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [8.] Tiger Cannon Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [9.] Adora Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [10.] Magnus Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [11.] Arrow Vulcan Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [12.] Reverberation Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [13.] Strain Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [14.] Chain Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [15.] Shadow Spell Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [16.] Feint Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [17.] Katar Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [18.] Ripper Slasher Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [19.] Grave Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [20.] Varetyr Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [21.] Cannon Cart Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [22.] Crazy Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [23.] Chain Press Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    [24.] Genesis Shadow Weapon (1ea) - 4.16%
    Average success rate: 99.84%
    Average fail rate: 0.16%

for now I have updated the atcommand to display the success/fail rate just in case anyone need to refer lol

Edited by Emistry

Share this comment

@Cee.Kiss I'm not sure of the exact details, but he contacted Lai about it and had it resolved.

Well, if it is intended, I think it should come with a warning or something to avoid these intense frustration.

Share this comment

22 hours ago, Emistry said:

not sure if this is intended ... 

Seem like this is intended, probably due to old emulator limitation maybe.

Maybe in the future there will be adjustment on the rate to cope with these failure rate or reduce them.

For now, use the commands above to refer the info.

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments