• Illusion Weapon 4 enchants

Maguiia
    • Item Name: Resonance Stone of Sunset
      Item ID: 23680
      Item Correct Behavior:

This is the table enchant from our wiki :

580834748_Sanstitre.thumb.png.5f9ee0991647f719bb10daa96eef30df.png

The ASPD% enchant is framed in red because it's not giving the correct enchant.

Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

The enchant given is supposed to be ASPD% (which is delay after attack %) and not Pure Flat ASPD (like ASPD+1 like the Buffalo Horn accessory for example).

bug.png.87f5a4008add82fc59592330b1442851.png

So the "ASPD +10" is wrong and it should be "delay after attack +10%".

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wow, my item screenshot just got copied.. doing a good deeds sharing build with others, i got penalize to get my item reported n to nerf it. if you report you own job or char with your OWN gear about something good but bug, i respect you but this is just "RED EYE". 
    😂

Share this comment

Take it as you want 🤷‍♂️ this type of item's enchant was already showned before you posted yours on discord too :) 

I could easily get the same enchant on test server and just report the same thing, what does it change to use your screen 😂 or you prefer keep playing with a bugged item that shouldn't allows you to play with 1 AGI lel 🤦‍♂️

Share this comment

nah i dont mind the item getting nerfed. not worth much also

thats what i said, you are jealous of what people have and no effort at all taking my pic to report.. i thought u playing other server, did i trigger something on you to make this report

** NO RESPECT ** 
    #maguiiatheredeye

Share this comment

I guess you really have the need to find any bad things about someone don't you ?  🤷‍♂️

Why i wanted to do this report ? Because it's the second time i see an item like that and do said the first time i see on discord that it was a bug needed to be fixed but well nothing happened.

It seems like you also have a very high regard about an item that isn't worth much like you said, want me to redo my post with my own screen ? I can do it for you if you need it :)

Share this comment

nah just telling you, dont copy people stuff and report.. thats all.. it make you look annoying.. get it? 
    it will be easier if you do it your own at first.. my regard is not on the item.. is on ur ACTION. 👍
    Hope you learn k. 

• Haha 1

Share this comment