• Ignition Shadow Weapon - IB autocast doesn't work

Akin
    • Item Name: Ignition Shadow Weapon
      Item ID: 24443
      Item Correct Behavior:

Describe the correct behavior of this Item:

At +0 refine should have 0.5% autocast Ignition Break when attacking.
      At +7 refine should add another 1% autocast Ignition Break when attacking.
      At +9 refine should add another 2% autocast Ignition Break when attacking.

So total proc chance of 0.5% at +0~+6, 1.5% at +7~+8, and 2.5% chance at +9~+10.

Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Current behaviour:
    The autocast does not work, period.

Test: 
    Hitting Asgard Dummy with the said item equipped for literal 10 minutes straight at 193 aspd, not a single proc. That's roughly 4280+ hits, even at the supposedly 0.1% chance it should have proc 3-4 times at a minimum.

Proof 1:
    English description:

Has a low chance to auto-cast Ignition Break lv.3 when dealing melee physical damage. (If user has higher level, that level will be cast instead)
    If refine rate is 7 or higher, increases a chance to auto-cast by additional 1%.
    If refine rate is 9 or higher, increases a chance to auto-cast by additional 2%.

Korean description:
    일반 물리 공격 시, 낮은 확률로 오토 스펠 이그니션 브레이크 3Lv 발동(더 높은 레벨을 배웠을 경우 배운 레벨대로 발동).
    7제련 시 이그니션 브레이크 오토 스펠 발동 확률 1% 추가 증가. 
    9제련 시 이그니션 브레이크 오토 스펠 발동 확률 2% 추가 증가. 
    Source:
    https://www.divine-pride.net/database/item/24443/ignition-shadow-weapon

Proof 2:
    Kro vid of +9 ignition weapon being used (description in the website linked below)

I counted 18 Ignition Break proc during the 53 seconds he was hitting the dummy. That's roughly 378 hits for 18 Ignition Break proc or on average 21 hits per proc or 4.7% chance of proc.
    Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/ro/1939/22821

Edited by Akin
    added source link

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 7/9/2020 at 12:00 AM, Emistry said:

wrong rate, fixed.

It's not just the wrong rate, it doesn't work at all. I tested with +10 IB Shadow Weapon for 10 minutes straight and not a single proc.

Here's two and a half minute of that test. I wanted to upload all 10 minute but it would be too large. (Uploaded a full 10 min rrf cause someone in-game asked me to, plus it was broken for some reason) Please, please, please double check the script. It won't take you 15 min to fix and test it. I don't want to make another report after 2 weeks and then wait yet another 2 weeks to get it fixed.

Thank you.

IB.rrf

Edited by Akin
    Added rrf file cause someone asked

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Akin said:

It's not just the wrong rate, it doesn't work at all.

its the rate that was wrong previously, even if its wrong, I still manage to get it triggered at least once while attacking the dummy egg, which is not exactly what you have quoted above.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, Emistry said:

its the rate that was wrong previously, even if its wrong, I still manage to get it triggered at least once while attacking the dummy egg, which is not exactly what you have quoted above.

It's just I did the test twice and asked around other RK players with the item and their anecdotal testimony was similar so I can't help but to be sceptic. Let's hope for the best.

Thanks for your quick response.

Share this comment

@Emistry it does work, but when we have lvl 5 IB it wont proc at all, pls check it, tested myself

reset all skill (no IB skill) = proc

lvl 1-4 IB = proc

lvl 5 IB = didnt proc at all

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

Hmm? if I recall correctly, skill level doesn't affect proc rate. Required to verify if this issue exists. 

Regardless the skill level issue, the proc rate should be correct already.

Share this comment

On 7/11/2020 at 9:27 AM, willusion said:

reset all skill (no IB skill) = proc

lvl 1-4 IB = proc

lvl 5 IB = didnt proc at all

Someone also mentioned this, they can't autocast it if they learn the skill. 

But carry on with the current fix @Emistry. If it still doesn't work. Well.. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Share this comment

This is now closed for further comments