• [Doram] Earthworm Talisman's cast time reduce option not working

BestinZ
    • Item Name: Item Name
      Item ID: 501
      Item Correct Behavior: Describe the correct behavior of this Item.
      Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

• Item Name / Item ID:  Chubby Earthworm Talisman  (#28424 Chubby_Worm_Talisman)
    • Describe the bug :

KakaoTalk_20170203_175523500.png.f67b3ffe501eb341eff8680220d32a77.png 

Wearing two of worm talisman should allow non-cast Picky Peck by giving 100% reduced VCT (does not mean it should allow spamming Picky Peck like nonstop, since this does not concern reducing after skill-delay). Currently, Picky Peck still has some casting time while using 2 chubby accessories.

• How you tested
      1. Step 1 Checked the testing videos in both kro, and Lro. I'll link the report made earlier by some other doram player. (He asked to fix Picky Peck as instant cast while using 2 earthworm talismans, but I am reporting this in item bug category since it is the accessory which seems bugged:huh:

KRO Picky Peck Doram, using 2 chubbies (equips opened at 2:12):

VS  LRO Picky Peck Doram, using same 2 chubbies (last two images from @Kizzukun 's report):

• Step 2: Tried to get skill log from officials to check if Picky Peck's casting time is afftected by Fixed Cast time rather than Variable. Obviously, failed. But I have read in doram thread from official forum saying that "2 chubbies are enough for non-cast Picky Peck." (cant share link cuz u need to register for access xd)

KakaoTalk_20170203_182144175.png.a0003eb622450d8fb1eb4dc360e742bc.png

So, You don't need any OP gears for making Picky Peck instant cast, just 2 chubbies.

• Give your source: all above mentioned. Report made by @Kizzukun and Kro forum.
    • Your Char Name / Your Char Stats: Gurumi Jr 

Edited by BestinZ
    wrong click

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think we still have global vct set at 100/200ms. This was done to prevent spamming skills abuse of some sort @akin @yukki please confirm. Thanks

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Zohan said:

I think we still have global vct set at 100/200ms. This was done to prevent spamming skills abuse of some sort @akin @yukki please confirm. Thanks

For VCT no such measure was added. Only the 250ms forced cast delay which has no effect on Cast Time. Since the database doesn't show the script used for the accessory.. The lack of instant cast might be due to one of these 2 possibilities.

-The bonus for the accessory doesn't stack

Or

-The Picky Peck has FCT when it shouldn't (need to find more info for this one)

• Like 1

Share this comment

@Zohan oh really :o well if customized global cooldown then can't be helped. Nevertheless, wish those chubbies bypass ct in terms of Picky Peck as (believed) written in description. 

@Akin (Master Keele Zeibel) Yes, exactly. the second variant you mentioned was exactly the thing I wanted to dig more at kRO. Well, It is quite obvious tho, developers didn't want to share details with me ^_^ That's why I had to refer to the community and see how chubbies work ingame. I hope our developers won't turn this down just because we lack official skill logs.

@Caphleo tbh comparing damages with kro videos are quite inaccurate, since most of them are using equips from 16.1, new shadow gears (which are far beyond ours), and special buffs. But still, It really feels like picky peck damage is bugged here. Would be great if we can find out the points to report :(

Share this comment

Update:

The effect of the talisman is working.

I tested with 1 int 1 dex doram, compared the cast time with and without the accessories on.

Without the accessories the cast time of Picky Peck is around 3-4 seconds. While with the accessories, the cast time is only .5 seconds, same with if you have high int and dex. Which means that Picky Peck has a .5 sec fixed cast time on this server. Which it shouldn't have, basing on the videos we've seen.

Edit: But can we please fix the accessories tho? I don't think they're giving the full damage boost.

@Yuuki, any update on your end? I can't find clear videos of Picky Peck Dorams showing off their shadow gears.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Currently damage boost is (dex/2+skill level of Pricky Peck). If you can find official info on actual formula please enlighten me.

I've removed the FCT.

Since the report was about FCT and not damage, I'll marked this fixed.

Please file another report regarding the damage, stating how much the damage formula should actually be.

• Like 1

Share this comment