• New Client not Working.

Soushii
    • Screenshot & Proof: Closed

I did everything you said on your post. I downloaded the zip file, then copied/pasted it on my LimitRO folder. After that, I opened the patcher. After the patch was done I clicked Start but an error comes out saying "Invalid file has been detected: Mss32.dll". I also tried changing back to the old Mss32.dll, but after typing my username/password, it won't connect to the server. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

*Update*

I got mine working. What I did was...

1. Deleted the LimitRO Folder.

2. Extracted the "limitro20180531.zip" (yes, I was using the previous full client zip).

3. Extracted "2018clientpatch.zip" to the LimitRO Folder.

4. Downloaded and Extracted "LimitROPatcher2018.zip"

5. Patched by using the NEW PATCHER

and viola!! It worked... By the way you can find the new patcher on the News part of the OLD PATCHER. The link to download it is there. And here's what the NEW PATCHER looks like

limitro.jpg

Share this comment

+1

2HDB9.jpg

2HDBa.jpg

and

from the char select it is impossible to return to the logon window when you press "x" it goes directly to windows.

Share this comment

12 hours ago, Soushii said:

*Update*

I got mine working. What I did was...

1. Deleted the LimitRO Folder.

2. Extracted the "limitro20180531.zip" (yes, I was using the previous full client zip).

3. Extracted "2018clientpatch.zip" to the LimitRO Folder.

4. Downloaded and Extracted "LimitROPatcher2018.zip"

5. Patched by using the NEW PATCHER

and viola!! It worked... By the way you can find the new patcher on the News part of the OLD PATCHER. The link to download it is there. And here's what the NEW PATCHER looks like

limitro.jpg

i tried this but still not letting me connect to servers pls help

Share this comment

@FrostCold @andrexp @Damoka Did you guys delete the old folder? I asked because you need a fresh files for it to work. After getting the fresh ones you need to extract the new patcher and the new client. You'll be overwriting the old files. Then after you have everything inside the fresh folder, that's when you're going to patch using the new patcher. 

Share this comment