• Missing Cast Delay Timer/Indicator.

Akin
    • Screenshot & Proof: Pending

Bug Description:

Cast Delay or Global Cooldown on skills are no longer visible on the hotkey after the client change.

Sources:

Cast delay should always be visible after casting a skill that has cast delay (on Limit RO, that would be EVERY SINGLE SKILL).

Seen here on a kro video dated 6th April 2017. At minute 2:46 of the video, the player uses Magnum Break causes all skill to have timers/cooldown (Skill Cast delay).

Magnum break has 2 second cast delay as stated here.

User Feedback

This is actually pretty important. Especially that we have a custom cast delay in place.

P/S: If this not on the client side. Please move it to the appropriate section.

Share this comment

I am experiencing the same, skill cooldown indicator of dragon breath and overbrand wont show unlike before, i agree those indicator is important so you can well time your next follow up hit. I hope they will fix it XD.

Share this comment

Especially if you have autocast skills. Since ALL SKILLS have delay, when it procs so very often it's hard to guess when you can use other skills w/o the timer.

Share this comment

Bumping. Am I the only one concerned that a game mechanic.. is missing around here?

Share this comment