• ERROR AFTER MAINTENANCE. Attempt to call a nil value.

Tokhang
    • Screenshot & Proof: Closed

I have this errors when im about to log-in in the game. Also as you can see, there's an error when im Viewing Headgears. There's more error if im attacking monsters, like if there's 10 enemies that was about to be hit by Arrow Storm, there will be 10 boxes of error i have to close to get through it. I re-install the game. Latest file that was on the site (1.7gb). Deleted the limitropatch.dat. Patched the client. And i also have the Event Lai Headgear it appears that its Triple Frozen Unknown Item. Will be appreciated if you can fix this. I dont have this errors prior maintenance. Now all of this happened.

1.jpg

112.png

111.png

123.png

124.png

Edited by Tokhang

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Its sad to say that i installed new client and the errors are still there.

And i dont see the difference between the Old and the new Installer. it has the same file size.

Share this comment

Do you also have this "NO MSG" when you right-click headgears/equips?

That "IsEffectHatItem" and also if you are using arrow. "IsItemUsingArrow"

I cant play anymore with this errors. Im just chatting people and doing nothing.

/sob/sob/sob 

111.png

112.png

123.png

Share this comment

Did you manage to solve this? It just happened to me and I can't find much info on it.

Did you manage to solve this? It just happened to me and I can't find much info on it.

Share this comment