• Cluttered ogh final boss room

dredlknot
    • Screenshot & Proof: Fixed

Old glast heilm final boss room (hard and normal mode) is bugged , lots of sprites thats not suppose to be there. I have asked ingame if anybody has the same issue but no one seems to have encountered the same problem so i post here. It was fine before until the new client and patcher update. I already tried reinstalling  using hilmir client and the latest full client from lai but it is still like that. Having a hard time playing with all the cluttered sprite in that map (books, sofa, large shield, flags blocking the npc, big wall on boss spawn area, fireplace etc). Hope someone can help me with this or suggest what to do. (Ogh is one of my fav instances i met lots of my ingame friends there so i really hope yhis can be fix =(   .

screenLimitRO018.jpg

screenLimitRO015.jpg

screenLimitRO010.jpg

screenLimitRO023.jpg

screenLimitRO014.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This probably came from my client if you downloaded the lite client instead of the full client.

Try the full client limitro.com/download :)

Share this comment

I've had this for awhile now. I thought it was just me. Since no one else seems to have the same problem when I asked.

Edited by Akin

Share this comment

I've had this too on the previous installers. It's cluttered but you can walk through them. I just downloaded the new full installer now, I hope it's fixed.

15977131_10154454084214527_4470361097789162128_n.jpg.070caee5046219607304eb9f26ff143c.jpg

Share this comment

Not sure what the exact name of this area on ingame map database, but this is the final boss room of old glast heilm instance.

Share this comment

Actually, this was also present in official kRO servers. Idk if it was really a bug on their patch or something. I've seen videos of ogh runs with this format. I think it's fixed now tho. Some live streams of ogh in kRO I've seen were showing the normal map. 

Share this comment

Did you guys PATCHED up kRO?

IF you did, this might be the issue :o

kRO updated their maps?

I use full client etc, I dont see any cluster o,o

Share this comment