Followers 0
Lai

Zodiac's Return #1

4 posts in this topic

Zodiac's Return #1
:NAWAK:

About

Mouse Zodiac: 

With strong intuition and quick response, they always easily adapt themselves to a new environment. With rich imaginations and sharp observation, Rats can take advantage of various opportunities well. Rats have strong curiosity, so they tend to try their hands at anything, and they can deal with it skillfully. 

Quest NPC

• Prophet K
  • Location Asgard

Guide

• This time, with easier drop rates =)
  • The Prophet will give you an amulet.
  • You need to hunt the monster described by the Prophet, with this amulet in the inventory.
  • Collect the required amount of Souls, from the monster and talk to the Prophet for continues task.
  • Usually, this task is to find the "Hero" in "city".
  • You will have to find the "Hero" and fulfill the "Hero's request" and then go back to Prophet.
  • Finally, you will obtain the token of appreciation for the last amount of crafting Fee! 
  • At LAST step, plz show the costume you made before, and you will see additional options to choice what you want.

zodiac1.png

Showing off your Zodiac headgear, here~~

This will be the last time of Zodiac in LimitRO, after this time the quest will never be back ~~

Never say never they say, or justin bieber said... ~~

2 people like this

On 4/1/2017 at 6:03 AM, Lai said:
  • At LAST step, plz show the costume you made before, and you will see additional options to choice what you want.

"The costume you made before"... do you mean last year? Or I can finish the quest with one char and complete it again with a second char (of the same account) and show him the headgear of the 1st one? And what does it mean "show": equipped or just in inventory?

I have some hat from last year... can I just skip the quests regarding the costumes that I already have, and still obtain the 13th (using a mix of fresh new headgears + old ones)? 

Where can i see the stats of that headgears?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0